Chapter 9 - how tf did this happen?!-

(Y/N) p.o.v

We were walking for soooooo long. My brocken bones was staring to hurt now...

Mr.doggy noticed my pain. He looked at me with a worried look.

"Are you alright (y/n)? You seem a bit in pain." He asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah I'm alright! İt just takes a very long time to get there!"I responded in a cheerful tone. He just looked more worried.

"I can carry you if you want to-" Mr.doggy said smiling.

"NO I'M NOT A BABY!!" I shouted slightly and started running.

Not even a few seconds later ı felt something grab my hand and pick me up. İt was mr.pony.

"Your not a baby but you sure act like one." Mr.pony said while trying to hold me in his arms. He was sure annoyed from me.

"Careful with them-" bunny said but pony cut her off

"Why? Because they are made of sugar?" Pony said annoyed.

"no you fucking dumbass. Because they feel off a fucking two story building five days ago" Rylan snapped. I immediately felt pony's arms loosening up around me.

"Oh....oh dear..." Zizzy muttered. she was shocked.

I took my chance and freed myself from mr.ponys arms.

JUST TO PİCKED UP BY MR.DOGGY AGAİN.

PLEASE I JUST WANT TO WALK 😭

Mr.doggy was much gentler than
mr. pony.

After our ✨little drama✨ it became a boring walk again.

We took down like 15-30 infected in our way.

I was lost in though when we came to a stop.

İt was a place with walls we were standing in front of the main gate.

"Pony, you have the key right?" Ms.Zizzy turned to mr.pony.

"Eh ( ╹▽╹ )? I thought I gave you the key?" Mr.pony looked at ms.zizzy with a confused look. Mr.doggy looked like he was having Vietnam flashbacks. And there was no way that he could break this door either.

Ms.zizzy began to panic "HEY! THERE İS NO NEED TO WORRY! THERE SHOULD BE A SPARE KEY SOMEWHERE İN ONE OF THE BUİLDİNGS!" but she rather looked like she was talking with herself. Not us.

Then I noticed building that was very
Close to walls... İt had a plank at the roof

İt was dangerous but I think it's a worth a try.

"I HAVE AN İDEA!" I shouted slightly. Everyone's attention turned to me.

"What is it (y/n)?" Rylan said. He was smiling.

"I'm gonna show you!" I said and began running towards the building.

"Huh? (Y/N) WHAT İS YOUR PLAN!?" ı heard Mr.doggy's panicked shouting.

I didn't answer. After a few seconds later, ı was at the top. I quickly put the plank. İt was actually long enough!

I sighed.and quickly started walking on plank.

İt was not long before Mr.doggy got up. He was terrified.

"(Y/N) COME HERE RİGHT NOW!!!" I never heard Mr.doggy that worried and angry before.

"Don't worry Mr.doggy! I'm gonna open the doo-"

"NO I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE STUPİD DOOR PLEASE COME HERE! I WİLL OPEN THE DOOR EVENTUALLY BUT İF ANYTHİNG HAPPENS TO YOU I WOULD BE NEVER FORGİVE MYSELF PLEASE JUST COME HERE
(Y/N)!!" Mr.doggy shouted the way never heard before.

But I was already at the top of the wall. I noticed a ladder just where ı was. I quickly and carefully got down. And I opened the door from other side the others were impressed.... except rylan and Mr.doggy...heh I'm in danger...

Not even a few seconds later Mr.doggy got down from the building.
He was very very angry. FU-

"WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE THİNKİNG!? YOU COULD BE DEAD RİGHT N-" Mr.doggy began shouting at me but he instantly stopped when I hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Just... don't do it again alright....? İt was very dangerous.." he muttered. He hugged me a little bit tighter but it didn't hurt.

"Ah yes father-child angst my favourite" mr.pony said. He had a smug smile at him face.

"Are you jealous mr.pony?" I asked very confused. Suddenly ms.Zizzy bursted out laughing.

"WHAT HAHAHA MR.PONY?! DID HE EVEN DESERVE THAT KİND OF FORMALİTY!?HAHAHHA" ms.zizzy said between laughs. What's so funny about this?

"Pfff.. call me just pony kid.... Also ouch Zizzy." Pony said.

"Also just call me Zizzy." Zizzy said while getting in.

A few seconds later there were plenty of furrys/animals getting out of the buildings. A few of them were already there, they looked pretty entertained by our little drama and my acrobatic show.

Just in a minute there were so much people. Looking at us.

"ALRİGHT WHAT THE FUCK İS GOİNG ON THERE!?DİD PONY AND ZİZZY FİNALLY CAME?!" I heard someone shout. I didn't know who that was but
Mr.doggy looked like he knew who they were.

A few seconds later a wolf came to us through the crowd.

"Well hello! Welcome to our safe place! Who you guys mi-" she stopped taking when she saw Mr.doggy...?

" Officer doggy.."

"Willow wolf."

828 word.

Sorry this chapter is shorter than the others.

Quick fun fact: Author is running out of fucking ideas-