chapter 10 -god fucking dammit (y/n) stop disappearing so much-

I got a new sketch book and couldn't hold myself...

Their relationship>>>>>> everything else

(y/n) p.o.v

"Officer doggy.."

"Willow wolf.."

Two of them were glaring daggers at eachother. They looked like they were ready to kill eachother.

"DİD ZİZZY CAME BACK?!" I heard a girl voice.

"ZİZZY HELP!!!! ZUZY İS TRYİNG TO SKEWER MEEEEE!!" I heard a terrified boy scream.

Soon enough, 3 kids came to where we are. Two zebras who looked younger than me and a wolf boy who looked older than me.

The wolf boy ran to Zizzy and he hide behind her. I was standing right beside Zizzy but he didn't seemed to see me.

"ZİZZY MY SURVİVOR!!!" the wolf boy hugged Zizzy from her back.

mr.doggy looked surprised when he was the kids. Especially the wolf boy.

"Holy s- cow who did you sleep with?"
mr.doggy said while looking at the wolf boy.

"First of all. He is not my son, he is my brother. Second of all. WHY DO YOU CARE?" the wolf lady said. She was trying to look brave around mr.doggy but.. I noticed that she was terrified from mr.doggy.

"Wow, it sucks to be the not the main character isn't it (y/n)? They forgot us already." Rylan said while looking at me. He looked like he wanted to sleep.

FİNALLY the wolf boy turned his head at me. İt was the first time he noticed me

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" he shouted again. What is his problem??

" Willow, these are (y/n), rylan, bunny and doggy. We met them at carnival. And we thought they could came with us." Zizzy said smiling.

The wolf lady or willow just sighed loudly. She was annoyed for sure.

"Pony, why you didn't tell her that was the police officer that hates me!?" Willow shouted slightly.

"Dad?" I muttered looking at mr.doggy. he seemed dumbfounded for a second but he quickly turned to me with a warm smile.

"What is it (y/n)?"

Proud father p.o.v.

I was trying to look calm outside but inside I wanted to kiss and hug (y/n).

(Platonic. I guess I didn't need to say that. İT'S PRETTY OBVİOUS)

"What is it (y/n)?" I said trying to look calm as possible. I didn't want to sound like a femboy.

"WHA- YOU HAVE A KİD!??" willow shouted, not caring about not trying to hide her surprise

"Hello miss I'm (y/n)! Nice to meet you!" (y/n) said holding their hand for a handshake, they were talking with very cheerful but polite manner.

"Hello (y/n). I'm willow. It's nice to meet you too!" Willow looked at (y/n) with full adoration.

"Zee look! A new child!" A little zebra girl was running at (y/n) with another zebra child. Which seemed to be her sister.

"Well let's leave the intruding later. And show our new members their rooms!" Willow shouted at the group behind her. Some of them came to us, some of them got back to what they were doing.

I put my hand on Willow's shoulder and pulled her towards me and whispered in her ear:

"İf you do anything to hurt my child or my friends...." I didn't need to finish because she already got my message.