chapter 7 -mmm yummy bones-

(y/n) p.o.v.

When we got there everyone was panting except me.

I wanted to run with them, but rylan didn't let me, he said something about my brocken bones or something.

The metro was surprisingly quiet....too.... quiet.

I wanted to take a look at the place but I felt someone grabbing my hand.
İt was mr.doggy! He was still very tired but he held my hand  very tightly. I'm guessing he didn't want me to disappear again. So it is time for a waiting game.

"Goddammit it's broken" mr.doggy turned his head to us and he looked pretty annoyed. "I think there should be some materials around here" bunny said "its best ı think if we scatter." Rylan said smiling. He was trying to lighten up the mood a little.

I decided to go to the door behind me but just when I turned and started walking ı felt someone holding my hand again.

I turned and ı saw mr.doggy looking at me with a dark expression.

"And (y/n) you are coming with me." Mr.doggy said and started walking still holding my hand. I looked back and I saw bunny and rylan going into different directions.

Mr.doggy didn't stopped holding my hand for a single second. İt really started to get annoying.

After a short walk I smelled something like garbage. But it smelled worse than garbage. İt smelled like rotten meat.. I looked at mr.doggy and he looked like he smelled that too.

"What could it be that smells so bad, Mr. Doggy?" I said while looking everywhere.

"İt smells like rotten meat..." Mr.doggy muttered to loud enough for me to hear.

A few seconds later we saw a body a dead body....A FRİCKİNG DEAD BODY!?

while I was panicking mr.doggy raised his guard, grabbed his axe from his back and poked the body with it....

İt suddenly WOKE UP and tired to attack mr.doggy but mr.doggy dogged it and hit it's head with his axe.

"(y/n)..." Mr.doggy said. He said like he was holding himself for doing a thing.

"Yes mr.doggy?" I asked confused.

"Can you go to bunny p-please?" mr.doggy muttered

"Alright but why?" İ tired to look at him but...

"JUST GO (Y/N)" ...mr.doggy shouted.

I didn't question more and started running opposite direction of him.

Doggy p.o.v.

Are they gone? I asked myself and turned around. thankfully they were gone.

"I waited so long for this" I mumbled. İt probably sounded like a yandere but who cares? I looked at the dead infected body and next thing I knew I started eating it.

(y/n) p.o.v

"BUNNY!" I Shouted. Bunny raised her guard and turned at me.

"Areyoualright(y/n)!?
İsthereainfectedchasingyou!?" Bunny said with a panic. I....ı didn't understand what even is she saying....

"Uhhhh mr.doggy started acting a little bit weird after seeing a zombie...." I mumbled.

"WAİT WHAT?!" bunny shouted.

"Don't worry! mr.doggy already killed it!" I said smiling. I was trying to calm her down.

"Uhhh alright then....but why are you here (y/n)?"bunny asked very confused.

"mr.doggy asked for me to go find you or rylan" I answered. Bunny's eyes widened.

"OH SHOOT" she shouted, picked me up and started running "RYLAN COME HERE" bunny shouted running where was rylan last. Rylan was taking a nap. "AYO WAKE UP DOGGY STARTED EATİNG ANİMALS" bunny shouted "WAİT WHAT!?" Rylan jumped from the bench where he was sleeping. and he started running. "(Y/N) STAY HERE ALRİGHT?" bunny said with a panic while she sets me down and runs out of the room.

"What the hell is happening rn!?" I shouted slightly and started following them.

When I came there rylan and Bunny was holding mr.doggy.....and the zombie was well..... Half of it was eaten.

I know ı stabbed or damaged some infecteds but it's still disgusting seeing their organs.

"mr.doggy....." ı muttered out.
mr.doggy turned to me and he looked like he was snapped back into reality.

"(y/n) we forgot to give doggy his weekly bone...." Rylan muttered.

"OHHhhhh that's whyyyy" I said while nodding my head.

"WOT-"bunny said clearly confused.

"They give me a weekly bone to keep me calm and away from eating spoiled meat " mr.doggy said while getting calmer and getting out of bunny's and Rylan's grip.

"I basically ignored eating while (y/n) was in coma." mr.doggy muttered.

"Man you should adopt (y/n)" rylan muttered smiling.

"Alright everyone let's find these keys and fix the metro!" Bunny said in a cheerful tone and clapped her hand together.

"Wait metro is not working?-" doggy said surprised.

"İt just needs some tools...but I don't know how to fix it" rylan muttered.

"I do" I said with happiness. They looked at me like ı was crazy.

"No you don't " rylan said with a amusement in his voice.

"Yes I do" I said glaring daggers at him.

"(y/n) this is not a game, you might get electrocuted" mr.doggy said very calm.

"JUST GİVE ME A CHANGE" I shouted.
I was getting angry.

"FİNE BUT İF YOU GET ELECTROCUTED WE ARE GONNA LEAVE YOU HERE!" rylan shouted. mr.doggy looked at him with a 'ARE YOU CRAZY!?' look

"Aight bet" I said and ran opposite direction of them.

I hid behind the metro. I was frustrated. They think i can't do anything because I'm 10, but I know more than they do!

"(Y/N) LOOK I'M SORRY I DİDN'T MEAN TO!" I heard Rylan shout but I was not gonna get out of my spot until they found the wrench. After a little waiting I felt my eyelids grew heavy, I didn't want to sleep.

(And they slept through the whole map)

I jumped from my spot when I heard someone getting on the platform of the metro.did I sleep?

I got up and looked who it was. İt was
mr.doggy. he looked very happy to see me. I didn't smile at him.

"Give me" I said in a serious voice. mr.doggy first helped me to got up to platform an gave me the wrench.
İt took seconds to fix it. mr.doggy looked shocked while I turned him with a proud grin. We both heard the metro doors opening.

We waited until bunny and rylan found us. Rylan was first to find us.

He hugged me tightly while muttering sorry for like 100 times.

When bunny found us she patted my head while saying "good job"

When we got in the metro, it took a while to get it go to where we want to go.

But when we did it was worth it. I felt myself getting sleepy again and I leaned against Mr. Doggy. mr.doggy didn't said anything and he patted my head.

And I feel myself falling in a deep sleep......

1139 word

Well I don't have anything to say. But ı can tell that (y/n) is becoming more like doggy lol

#_####_######: tf did you do to doggy

TİO: I didn't do anything. They started hallucinating himself.

#_####_######:........he should adopt (y/n)

TİO: I think you are right for the first time.