Exploring Japan with ya boi Draken ft. Mickey mouse

3dr person POV:

Draken click his tongue thinking about what the man and the lady had told not long ago.

"Since she's not familiar with this place, do take her with you to show her around a bit and also get her something, I bet she got here with little things to work with." he said while never taking his eyes off the newspaper. Then the lady chirped, "Yeah!~ And make sure to take good care of that mysterious cutie.~"

Draken cringe at the memory. 

Though, Draken can't help but sympathize with the strange girl when he caught a glimpse of her saddened expression as she looked at the pic on her lock screen. She's all alone, on her own.

Draken approaches the room in which our dear hero reside in and knocks on her door, "Oi! Come out! We're heading out!" it didn't take long before the door open just enough for (Y/n) to peak out. When she sees Draken, she offers him a smile before opening the door all the way, "Draken, my dude! Whatsup?" Draken mentally facepalm as he just remembered that she doesn't speak japanese. He's gonna have to find a way to communicate with her. He momentarily grabbed his own clothes, "Get change-" then points himself, at her her and then behind him with a thumb, "-we're heading out." he watches as she stares at him in confusion before a look of recognition sweep across her face, "Oh! You want me to come with you! Ayt, give me  a minute, I'll be there soon." she soon retreat into her room whilst closing the door to get change. Draken lets out a sigh of relief, glad that she understood his message.

The door soon reopens to reveal (y/n) now in her casual clothes. Afterward, she closed her door and locked it with the key the man gave to her. Then, she face Draken, "Alright big guy! Lead the way!" she said with a bright smile and Draken can't help but let a small smile to appear as he turns around to begin their little adventure.

.

.

"Boi I am living every weeb's dream right now." (y/n) said as she looks around her in awe while still following Draken and being careful not to bump into anyone on the busy streets. "Oooi! Ken-chin!" (y/n)'s head turns towards the source of the noise to see a blonde guy jogging in their direction.

A scowl of distaste appears on Draken's face at the nickname, "I told you not to call me that!" Draken said in annoyance once Mikey finally reached the duo. "Hehe~ No promise!~ Hm? Ken-chin, who's this? What's her name?" Mikey's cheery attitude turns indifferent when his eyes spotted the spidergirl. 

Draken mentally died a bit when he realized that he never got her name. 

Not waiting for an answer, Mikey proceed to walk pass his friend and once he got close enough to the girl, he slightly bent his knees so they could be face to face, "Ne, what's your name?" Mikey asked in his neutral tone. "She doesn't understand japanese." Draken informed as he walk towards Mikey and (y/n). The information earned a surprised look from Mikey, "Eh?! You're kidding right?" Draken shook his head. Mikey looks back at (y/n) who just blinks at him in expectation. "Heeeeh, so I'm guessing you're a foreigner then." a grin etch its way onto Mikey's lips, "Interesting... I wonder how you know Ken-chin but that doesn't matter for now. So! Girly!-" Mikey points at himself, "-I'm Sano Manjiro, call me Mikey and I don't know if he introduced himself yet but that big guy over there is Ryuguji Ken or Draken. Though, I like to personally call him Ken-chin hehe."

Although (y/n) didn't understand anything, she did caught on that the shorter blonde guy was introducing himself and Draken. She points at Mikey, "Mikey." Mikey's grin grows bigger as he then proceeds to cross his arms, "That's me!" Mikey felt jolly inside and also being able to communicate with her felt like a big accomplishment. Then, (y/n) points at Draken, "Draken." he nods at her with a hum. (Y/n) then also nods with a hum, understanding that she got their names right. "Nice to meet y'all, my name's (Y/n) Parker...no I'm sure the order is Parker (y/n)- Yeah! Parker (y/n)!" (y/n) introduced herself which earned a hum from Mikey. "Parker." Mikey said testing her name but got confused when he was met with a shook of a head from the girl, "Call me (Y/n) instead." she said pointing at herself. Mikey's expression brightens up after hearing that, "Ooooh~ first name basis already you're quite bold (y/n)-chin." Although she doesn't understand anything, she went with the present subject, "I don't know what you just said but yes, my name's (y/n)......chin?" she mumbled the last part to herself.