So, I met some weirdos

(Y/n)'s POV:

With my eyes closed and my music playing in the background, I inhale a deep breath of the chilly night's air before releasing it whilst reopening my eyes to look at the dark sky with a crescent moon, "Man..." I mutter to myself as I then slouch a little forward to look down at the few little people from below with my feet dangling over the edge of the tall skyscraper. 

Without anyone's knowledge, I sneaked out in the dead of the night just so I could have a moment to myself to just indulged in my own company. After all, these past few days were super hectic, having to run around like a maniac. Who knew the bunch Draken are with were so rowdy. Don't get me wrong, I found it rather endearing honestly. It kinda made me feel a little nostalgic not gonna lie.

I perk up with a sudden thought, "I should make an update on my situation to keep track." I proceed to pause the music and then switch to video mode. I press the record button as I then brought it at face level. 

"This is an update on my current situation. *Quick sigh* Frankly speaking, it was hella fucking hectic. I somehow landed myself in a gang, helped Koko retrieve something shady, BUT I got him to teach me japanese in return so there's that. What else?.....Why is Inui so pretty?...Koko as well................Ah! Right. Uuuh, Draken knows my secret identity and the owner as well. I legitimately was going to get kicked out, but Draken saved my ass once more, I can't thank him enough.......So....apparently, I met one of my enemy from my universe. One notable thing was that he's from 2027. That would be five years from now, IF I was still back in my universe. Things are seemingly getting weirder and weirder.....I will keep updating once I find out more. Peace out for now."

As I end the recording, it automatically save itself  which I then resume my music to take a few more minutes engrossing myself in my pool of thoughts.

It was awhile until I hear distant siren which made me perk up, "Guess it's me time." I get up as I simultaneously wear my mask. I then run along the edge as I then leap off with a backflip with an exclamation of delight.

.

.

I felt my body being gently shook, "It's too early Jason." I groggily said but the pillow muffled it. I heard a sigh, "(Y/n), get up. We have to meet up with the others for a meeting today." I opened my eyes to see Draken in his gang uniform, "Draken, I told you to knooock." I groan in complaint as I bury my face back into the pillow, "Great, see you in 20 minutes." I look up at Draken with furrowed brows of confusion, "Draken, that's not what I said." he simply smiled and pinches my cheek, "20 minutes!" he said before releasing my cheek retreating towards the door and close it. I whine, "Aaaah it's too early for this shit!" despite my complaining, I still got up and did my thing to get ready.

.

.

Sitting by the stair near the shrine after the meeting that seemed rather excruciatingly long, I had both my hands interlocked, perched up on my knees as I focus on fighting the tiredness in my system. "(Y/n)." I hum in acknowledgment as I look up towards Chifuyu with tired eyes, "Are you sick?" he asked, concern laced in his voice. My brain, which seemed to have shut down on me, gave a random answer to his question, "I want to die." I then slump my head forwards as if it suddenly became heavy. I hear shuffling and then sense Chifuyu's presence next to me, "Must've been a hard morning, huh. Don't push yourself to hard, alright?" I twist my head to see him with a small smile and I nod with a little smile of my own, taking his light tone of voice as a positive message to me.

Baji, Peh and Pah soon came over to Chifuyu and begin to bicker him over paying for their food over a bet he had lost. Chifuyu protested that he doesn't have any cash on him. I watch as Chifuyu got up in order to go back home only to be dragged back by the trio of hungry vultures basically ushering Chifuyu something before ultimately disappear.