An odd fella

(y/n)'s POV:

After releasing all my sorrows and frustration. I felt a little better, my heart and head felt a little lighter.

Deciding on not going back yet, I went ahead and took a stroll in a new neighborhood unknown to me and just like Kiyoshi's, this one was rather quiet as well. 

10 minutes into my walk and I suddenly hear yelping with a couple of kids running past me. I went to check out to see what was up only to see a blonde kid picking on a smaller kid. My save ode switched on and I quickly speed walk towards the blondie. I got between them as I push blondie away while standing protectively in front of the smaller black haired kid, "Watch it, yellow head! Pick someone your size!" I then cross my arms, glaring at him. The blonde suddenly panicked and tripped over his words.

I felt a tug on my bomber jacket and soon face my attention on the kid behind me, "Miss, you misunderstood! He helped me!" My whole mood made a 180 as soon as I heard help, "Oh, is that so?" I bowed 90 degree at he blonde boy, "I'm sorry." I straighten myself back as then rub the back of my neck with an apologetic smile, "I thought. You. Picking on him. I was gonna whoop your ass you know?" He nervously laughs as he wave his hands, "No, it's ok. I totally get it."

I proceed to turn back to the small kid and knelt on one knee. I then grasp his shoulder, "Listen, kiddo. If you ever encounter something like that again. Punch them. Where it hurts. The most. Yeah?" The kid hesitantly nodded. I couldn't help but ruffle his black locks as I stood up again.

"Ne, what's your name?" I heard the blondie asked, "Parker (Y/n). Call me (y/n), please." he blinks a few times before, humming and then looks at the smaller boy, "Tachibana. Tachibana Naoto." the boy quickly tug on my jacket once more to get my attention, "You can call me Naoto by the way!" I chuckle as I proceed to ruffle his hair yet again, "Please to meet you, Naoto." I curiously look up to check on the blondie only to see his eyes widen as he then burst, "Huh?! You're Tachibana's... little brother?!"

Naoto ever so subtly hid further behind me, "I...I do have an older sister." I watch as the blonde boy turns into a gremlin as he passionately shouted, "Then you should have hurried up and said something!" I quickly held a hand up to stop him from blabbering anything else like a madman and with a stern voice I said, "Tell your name, at least.  Instead of going off like a chicken with its head cut off." he promptly apologizes in a defeated tone.

"Uhm, I'm Hanagaki Takemichi. You can call me Takemichi." Naoto peaked from behind me, "Are you by any chance my sister's friend?" Takemichi then proceed to be having what looks like an internal dialogue. In the meantime, I left Takemichi to his own device as I settle with chilling on the swing nearby with Naoto in tow. Roughly about 20 seconds later Takemichi joins as well. Although, since there wasn't anymore swings he settled with sitting on the railing parallel to us. The vibe was nice and calm with the fresh breeze of summer that passes by.

Takemichi then asked a question that took us all by surprise, "Do you like your sister?"

"Huh?! I hate her! No one likes their own sister." I frown upon hearing Naoto's view on his sister, "...Is that so?...Well, I guess so." Takemichi said in a solemn tone. I reach over from my spot and firmly pinch Naoto's cheek, which he yelp in response, "What was that for, (y/n)?!" I sigh then let go of his cheek, "Naoto...you shouldn't say that." Naoto gave a me a confused stare, "I understand. It's not easy." I joined my hands together, "To get along." then I point at him, "With your sister." I nonchalantly shrug my shoulders, "Or with anybody really." I offered him a smile, "But. You should still love her. Even if you hate her. You can find yourself. To regret. One day. Don't take her for granted. Take care of her. The way. She care for you." his eyes widen ever so slightly as I then weakly smile down at my laps, reminiscing about my own family.