Confrontation

3dr person POV:

As soon as Spiderwoman left the scene, slowly the people begin to come out of their hiding spot including the gang. The gang could only stare in awed at the result of such occurence. Well, definitely it's not good consideration the damage the fight left behind but it didn't stop them to lowkey beam over the display of strength that played out before their eyes literally just a moment ago.

"Am I seeing things correctly? Did he just stop rockets, shot something weird, jumps high and stick to a wall?!" Smiley exclaim in disbelief as he could feel his hands twitch in excitement, "Well what do you think? You always have your eyes closed." Sanzu snarky remark made Smiley pinch his side which made Sanzu his slap Smiley's hand away with a glare directed at him.

"I think he is a she cause you heard that guy? He yelled out Spiderwoman! Y'know?" Peh reenact the best he can to prove his point, "Now that you've mentioned it. I did heard something like that. A superhero huh....Wait a minute it's a girl?" Hakkai briefly froze when the knowledge of Spiderwoman being a girl finally process through his brain.

Chifuyu, Baji and Mikey had sparkles in their eyes as they reminisce the fight in their head that was played over and over like a movie.

Although Mucho, Sanzu and Mitsuya were impressed by Spiderwoman, they couldn't help but though that her costume sucks. Mitsuya already noted in his head the improvements he would've done to the outfit if he ever gets the honor to met the hero in person.

It may not show on Angry's face but there was a slight blush dusted on his cheeks when he saw the whole thing. He found it so mesmerizing and inspiring.

Peh and Pah is Peh and Pah.

On the other hand, Draken couldn't fucking believed his eyes. She capable of all of this? Why is she hiding it then? The insane strength, reflexes and combat skills could easily overthrow every gang and put them to shame, heck maybe even Mikey. She can easily rule the underworld if you asked him.

As he listens to his comrades speaking, he wish he can say something but at that moment he doesn't trust whatever might come out of his mouth and risk being crazy.

"We should go and find (y/n). I hope she didn't get lost somehow." Mitsuya suggested which received agreements. Where could she be now?-

"Everyone! I'm here!" upon hearing (y/n)'s voice, the gang perks up and glance over to see (y/n) running towards them. "(Y/n)!" Draken, after holding it in for who knows how long finally lets out what he wanted to say as he went ahead and run to met her halfway first with the others just right behind him. Even in front of her, Draken doesn't know where to start. It was like an invisible force was preventing him from talking.

"Are you ok?" (Y/n) asked them as she looked over every each one of them from head to toe. She looked relieved but amidst her worry, the others quickly took notice of her bruised and bloody nose, "Save the worrying for us aside you're the one who's hurt here! What the hell happened?!" Draken scolded her as he proceed to wipe away the smeared blood around her nose with his sleeve which made (y/n) cringe upon contact. (Y/n) manage to push away Draken's sleeve away from her nose since it was beginning to sting due to the constant rubbing, "I fell." a simple phrase (y/n) manage to say upon hearing the last sentence but a simple lie to which Draken quickly caught.

"As if." Draken promptly replied while gazing down at her with a hard stare to which (y/n) could only return with a questioning one. The others would shift their gaze between the two but most of them would kept their eyes on Draken for a couple of more second with a look that said what's his deal. "What do you mean as if Draken? You feel suspicious simply because she fell? That's rather lame." Mikey comment made the others chuckle.