A sticky situation

(Y/n)'s POV:

In the end, Izana dragged me into a pastry shop. 

Well, it was more like braid dude suggested it and Izana just went ayt. So here we are.

Izana sat across from me and braid dude was on my left side, followed by his brother. Meanwhile, Kakuchou sat by Izana's right, followed by the mohawk dude.

Haitani Ran, as he introduced himself once we settled at a table, apparently governs over Roppongi along with his brother Rindou. Well, that was what Rindou explained when I revealed that I don't them when asked about it. Ran in particular express hurt when he heard of the news. Although, to be honest I don't know if he joking due to the way his voice carried a carefree tone in contrast to how bored he looked. After that interaction he ordered a pastry and started munching.

Rindou on the other hand went back to minding his own business by looking elsewhere. 

Mohawk dude is still glaring at me with a passion. Oh man he puts bad guys in my time to shame. It's kind of adorable to be honest. I'm still calling mohawk dude or chicken because he seemingly refused to give his name. So, whenever you hear those names, you know who I'm talking. *side eye to you guys*

"Where are you even looking at?" Izana's deadpanned voice snap me back to the situation at hand. I felt a bit embarrassed for getting caught in it the act, "Please don't mind me." I felt my face heat up slightly as I curled myself in.

"Nevermind that, I'm gonna get straight to the point." Izana rest his elbows onto the table with his fingers intertwined, "You should quit Toman and join us." My brows knitted out of confusion, "Why?" A haughty scoff escaped his chest, as his eyes pierced through me with insanity behind them, "It will be more beneficial for you to join us. Plus we know of your circumstances."

Well damn, either words travels faster than light or someone has been secretly looking into me in which case there's nothing I can do to make it stop.

It was at this moment that my senses began to heighten and I became hyper aware of everything. The impatient tapping of mohawk dude's foot to the staring of Ran and Kakuchou's heartbeat. I could even sense someone sneezing from outside on the other side of the street. From this point on I knew I had to be careful with my words or else it won't be pretty for anyone involved. Especially since the word Toman and Mikey was already a red flag.

"You told me to quit. And that it's good for me. But. You don't explain how. I'm good with Mikey." his jaw muscles clenches ever so slightly, it was meant to go unnoticed but I notice everything whenever I'm hyper aware. "We know that, lately, numerous gangs has been coming after you due to your title as (y/n) the commander's coward sidekick. If you come with us we promise you that will no longer be an issue." I raised a hand to Kakuchou as a way of telling him to give me a moment to process the information. At the same time to process the ridiculous reason he told, "Ok, first of all. You all. Want me to join. But. I'm the coward. It doesn't make sense. You guys have nothing to gain from this."

"Hahaha any reason is a good reason, (y/n)." Ran commented whilst taking a bite of his pastry, "You ask quite a lot of questions. But perhaps that's a good thing, being cautious." Rindou perch his elbow on the table, resting his chin onto his palm, now looking my direction. "Well, it wasn't convincing enough." I couldn't help but deadpanned in a whispered manner.

"Then how are you sure Mikey will keep you safe?" Izana's inquiry caught my attention. An eerie smile appears on his lips, "How are sure Mikey won't use you or discard you once you've become useless?  You could be a part of plan without even knowing." There was a moment of pause after his questions. The others waited in anticipation.