Synopsis

The last day Olivia Byrne and Lukas Fuller saw each other, so much was left unsaid.

But as made-vampires terrorising the streets of London start to make news headlines all the way in Australia, Olivia feels compelled to return to the city of sorrow to tie up the remaining loose ends she left in her wake. What she can't decide though is whether she should confront her old friends and past mistakes or forever hide in the shadows, letting Benjamin Cross continue to haunt her mind.

Lukas Fuller's life is in the opposite state though. With his bottle uncapped and all feelings out there, he had finally managed to recover from the hole Olivia left in him. Moved on from the past, he found his feet again, now working towards finishing off his incomplete degrees, possibly falling for someone once more, and fighting made-vampires in his free time alongside the help of his friends.

But when Olivia and Lukas cross paths again, a storm of emotions overcome the pair as they realise their connection with each other is far from over.

The need for answers about her lost memories consumes Olivia. Lukas missed his best friend, but is wary of the heartache she caused the last time he let her close. And a man in Prague might be able to bring Ben back from the dead... but at what cost?

Follow Lukas and Olivia in Book 3 of the Magic Mutations Series as they try to salvage the wreck they created, all while trying to stop made-vampires from killing every human in London.

Coming in parts.

Add this book to your reading list be notified when this story is updated.