1 - The First Golden Weapon

No one's POV

We see Y/n and Kai surrounded by three ninja, and prepare to fight.

Y/n: Kai, your toothbrush! Use it on them!

Kai is confused for a second, but soon understands what Y/n is trying to say. Kai then rams it into the mouth of the shuriken ninja, who spits it out, hitting the nunchuck ninja, and having it land in the back of the scythe ninja, which Y/n does a spinning back-kick to the chest.

Y/n: Let's move!

Kai: Right!

Y/n and Kai then get onto the rooftop, but the three ninja follow them. The shuriken ninja tries to attack them, but Y/n grabs his foot, and sends him out onto the training grounds.

Y/n: Gotcha!

Kai: Nice throw!

Suddenly, the two are attacked by the nunchuck ninja, launching them out into the training course.

Kai: Y/n, the training course!

Kai then hits the button, activating the course, and both Kai and Y/n use their knowledge to their advantage, knocking all three out. The three quickly get up and surround Kai and Y/n. However, before Y/n goes for a punch, a voice is heard.

Wu: Stop!

Everyone then stops, as the three ninja get up and bow.

Three Ninja: Yes, Sensei.

Y/n: Wait, stop! Stop! You had more than one student?!

Wu nods his head, answering Y/n's question.

Kai: This was our final test, wasn't i-?

Ninja 1: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You never said anything about a fourth, much less a fifth, and that fifth being a girl! It's always three. Three Blind Mice. Three Musketeers. Three-

Ninja 2: Uh, what he's trying to say, Sensei Wu, is that three of us have trained together. We're solid.

Y/n: Didn't look so solid when we kicked you ass!

Kai: Gotcha there.

Kai and Y/n then high five, getting an annoyed groan out of Ninja 2.

Ninja 3: Master, what is the meaning of this?

Wu: Each of you have been chosen. Each in tune with elemental properties. But first, ninja, Go!

Wu then uses his Spinjitzu to change the other's outfits, minus Y/n.

Kai: Woah!

Y/n: Sensei, how'd you do that?!

Blue Ninja: Whoa! Look what color I am!

Black Ninja: Wait a minute, I'm still black.

Y/n: Hey, at least you got one.

Wu: Kai, Master of Fire. It burns bright in you. Jay is blue, Master of Lighting.

Jay: Heh, that's not all I'm the master of. I do a little inventing. A dabble in model building. A touch of cooking. A little poetry.

 A little poetry