5 - Home Sweet Home

No one's POV

We see Wu meditating again, when he hears the ninja's arguing off screen.

Kai: My turn! Uh, it's my turn!

Cole : Oh, you want a little more?! Take this!

Jay: Yeah? How about a little of this?

Kai : Monkey paw to the head!

Cole: Ninja, roll!

Y/n: You guys aren't focusing! You gotta focus!

Wu then heads over to the video game room, and is shock to see no one there.

Jay: Dragon punch!

Wu then goes to the training compound and is shocked to see that the ninja are actually training. Jay practices deflecting arrows with his nunchucks, Cole and pracitces on a dummy with his scythe, Y/n runs through the course, dodging everything that gets in her way, and Kai practices his Spinjitzu.

Kai: Ninja, go!

While they do this, Zane meditates, and after a few seconds, gets up and disturbs the others. He first gets in the way of Jay.

Jay: Hey! Huh?

Zane then steals Cole's weapon and cuts through one of the dummies.

Cole: Hey! What?

Zane: Ninja, go!

Zane then does Spinjitzu and freezes almost the enitre training ground, causing both Kai and Y/n to slip and fall.

Y/n: *groans*

Kai: This roof isn't big enough for the five of us.

Y/n: Yeah.

Cole: Correction; This roof isn't big enough for HIM.

Jay: It's like he's in his own world. I BET HE CAN'T EVEN HEAR US!!!

Jay does yell to try and get Zane's attention, but Zane only tosses a shuriken and trains, leaving the other four very annoyed as Wu approaches them.

Kai: Sensei, Zane's... weird.

Wu: What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?

Y/n: I'd say both, but he's a different type of weird.

Cole: Yeah. Like that time I was in the bathroom.

*Flashback*

We see Cole sitting on the toilet, reading the newspaper, when Zane walks in and starts combing his hair.

Cole: *embarrassed* Do you mind?!

*End of Flashback*

Jay: Yeah, or that time me and Nya were watching a romance film.

*Flashback*

We see Jay, Nya, and Zane watching a sad romantic move, which has both Jay and Nya crying.

Man: *On TV* Goodbye, my darling.

As this happens, Zane starts to laugh, making Jay and Nya very annoyed.

*End of Flashback*

Kai: Or that time I was getting something from the fridge late at night.

*Flashback*

We now see Kai heading to the fridge, yawning, and as he opens the door, his face goes into a total shock.

Kai: Ahh! Holy bologna!