9 - The Snake King

No one's POV

We see Pythor and Skales within a desert, known as the Sea of Sand, digging around for something.

Skales: We're wasting our time, Pythor. There's nothing here but sand and dust.

Pythor: Keep digging. The Lost City of Ouroboros is under us. I know it.

Skales: Oh, face it, your first attempt to unite the tribes failed, and now that you have lost your flock, you've become desperate.

Pythor: I am desperate, my disloyal number two, but only to bring our kind together so that we can unleash the Great Devourer.

Skales: You put too much faith in legends. Besides, all the Serpentine know is to be at war with one another.

Pythor then starts digging again, and hits something metal. Pythor removes the sand, revealing a dial.

Pythor: *laughs* Skales, I believe we've found it.

Pythor then turns the dial, and the city of Ouroboros emerges from the sand.

Pythor: I present to you the city formerly known as the Lost City of Ouroboros

*Time-skip*

We see the Destiny's Bounty, flying high in the sky, with the Mail Man on a bicycle with wings, holding a parcel.

Mail Man: Wait! Slow down! I have a package for Sensei Wu!

Meanwhile, insdie the Bounty, we see the others, minus Wu, with each other, as Lloyd talks about a plan

Lloyd: First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him.

Cole: Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control.

Zane: Or he's already put you in a squeeze.

Kai: Oh spit on your with their hallucinatory venom.

Y/n then hits Kai over the head.

Y/n: Please stop talking about that. It's annoying to remember. That was some bad sh- I mean stuff!

Y/n: Almost cussed in front of Lloyd!

As Y/n says this, Wu walks in holding the package that Wu got from the mail man.

Lloyd: Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?

Wu: Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you five carelessly lost.

Jay: Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it.

Y/n: Yeah, and you heard about what happened to me! I didn't even know!

Wu: Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger.