4 - The Rise of the Snakes

No one's POV

Wu(Narrating): Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using the four elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark presence sought out to collect them all; Lord Garmadon. So I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out to find four ninja to collect them first. However, it was during that search I found a fifth ninja. And with her knowledge, would lead a change in Ninjago's history forever.

------------------

The scene changes to the Monastery, and in one room, we see Sensei Wu meditating, when sounds from the others are heard.

Kai: Fire strike! Oh, my gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?

Y/n: Meh. I've seen better.

Cole: Hey Kai, stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team, like Y/n planned for us.

Wu then heads over to the training compound and finds that no one is there.

Jay: Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it.

Wu then heads over to another room, and sees that all five of them are playing video games.

Jay: Fantastic, I'm out of lives.

Zane: But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it. Hee-yah!

Cole: Don't worry. It's Y/n's plan that got us this far in the first place!! Okay Y/n, what's the plan now?

Y/n: On the count of 3, we all attack the boss at once. Got it?

Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane: Got it!

Y/n: Alright then. 1... 2... 3!!!!

However, right before they can attack, Wu unplugs the TV, which gets the attention of the Ninja.

Ninja: Aw...

Cole: Aw, man!

Jay: What? What happened?

Cole: It took us three hours to get there!

Y/n: All that planning... WASTED!!!

Jay: Why would you do that? Why?

Wu: Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu.

Zane: But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace.

Jay: Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do.

Cole: We can train tomorrow.

Wu: Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today

Cole: Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case...

However, before Cole can eat a slice of pizza he has in his hand, Wu knocks it right out of his hand.

Wu: No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential, you must train!!!

Kai: Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane.

Wu: *sighs* You five have merely scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. *points to Cole, Kai, Jay, and Zane* You four haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold.

Cole: You wanna talk secret powers? Check this out.

Cole then uses the Scythe of Quakes to put the plug back into the electrical outlet, allowing the others to resume their game. Y/n looks around and realizes what Sensei means.