3 - The Weapons of Destiny

No one's POV

We see Cole, Jay, and Zane run up to the fire temple.

Cole: Kai! Y/n! Sensei!

Zane: The Sword of Fire was here, as well our friends, but I only sense loss. We are too late. The Elemental Weapons have left this realm and are now in the Underworld. The end is drawing near.

Cole: Ugh... great. The one place no mortal can cross over.

Y/n: You're right Cole.

Y/n then walks out of the Fire temple, shocking the others.

Jay: You're alive!

Y/n: Yeah! And you're right, Cole. No human being could be able to cross over to the Underworld. But me and Kai learned of something that can.

Cole: And what's that?!

Y/n then smirks, and hits the temple doors. The entire temple starts to open, revealing Kai and Nya sitting on the back of the Fire Dragon.

Cole: *GIF Below*

Kai: A Dragon!

Cole then screams for his life and hides behind one of the pillars.

Nya: Our father used to tell us stories about the dragons, that they were mystical creatures that belong to both worlds and ferried between them.

Cole: *chuckling in fear* Are you insane?!

Kai: Once he heard Y/n say that we were trying to protect the Sword of Fire during a little upset moment that Y/n had, he actually became quite a softie.

The dragon then leans it's head towards Kai, getting a laugh out of him.

Kai: Knock it off.

Nya: *giggles*

Jay: *groaning to Nya* Do you like blue? *coughs*

Zane: He cannot talk, but he wants to know if you like blue.

Nya: It's my favorite color.

Jay: *groaning* Yes.

Y/n: Wow, Jay. Just... Wow.

Kai: Nya...

Nya: This is goodbye, isn't it?

Kai then nods his head, agreeing to what Nya stated.

Nya: Come back to me in one piece, okay? I don't wanna have to run the store on my own.

Kai: I promise I won't be gone for long.

Nya: I'll keep a candle lit outside our shop until you return.

Y/n, along with Jay and Zane, then hop onto the fire dragon.

Cole: You guys go on ahead. There's not enough room for all of us on that... thing.

Kai: You're right, Cole. But since Y/n had an idea this would happen, we already have a way to fix that.