2 - The Remaining Weapons

No one's POV

We now see the five ninja and Wu on a boat, with Y/n in a different outfit, to preserve her body heat.

Jay: I spy something... white!

Y/n: Snow. Or Ice.

Cole: *sigh* Could you two be quiet for a bit? This ain't easy.

The boat then stumbles, as the others hold on, and Y/n lands on her butt.

Jay: *groans* I spy something broken!

Y/n: You know what Jay? Let's stop for a bit.

Y/n then walks down towards Zane and Kai, with Kai being worried.

Kai: If Sensei knows the way to the next Golden Weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles.

Zane: Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own.

Y/n just causally shrugs her shoulders, as Wu speaks up.

Wu: The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all four elements are combined. Earth! Ice! Fire! Lightning!

Jay: Uh, what happens when all of them are combined?

Wu: The Tornado of Creation. The power to create something out of nothing.

Y/n: What happens if my element is added?

Wu: That is something not even I know about.

Kai then attempts to activate the Tornado of Creation, but nothing happened.

Wu: No, Kai! If done incorrectly, it will lead to disastrous consequences.

Kai: Disastrous consequences. Right...

Suddenly, the boat crashes, and Y/n looks at Cole with an angry look on her face.

Cole: Uh... wasn't me.

Kai: Did I do that?

Wu: No. We are here.

The five ninja then get out and start to make their way to the shurikens. As they do, Y/n quickly notices frozen Skeletons.

Y/n: Looks like we weren't the first ones here.

Cole: Yeah... Let's just hope we can find-

Zane: The Shurikens!

With the help of the others, Zane grabs the shurikens, but freezes in the process, awakening the dragon guarding it.

Y/n: Grab Zane, and book it!!!

The four grab Zane, and start running for their lives.

Y/n: Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap!!!

Fortunately, they manage to escape, and as they ride a frozen Zane down, they crash into a wall, unfreezing Zane.

Zane: Ow.