he is back....

"W-what?" Nanami asks incredulously, "i said; i love you." Nanami looks at her familiar uncertain "if you are wondering of you can trust me, just ask yourself this; have i ever lied to you?" Nanami opens her mouth to retort but tomoe quickly cuts her off. "When it didn't had to do with my pride as yokai" nanami wordlessly shakes her head. Tomoe smiles kindly "see? And my pride as yokai doesn't matter because technically you're one to now" nanami nodds "so when i say i love you i mean it"

Nanami stares at him for a short while before she beams at him and engulfes him into a tight embrace "i love you too" she whispers into tomoe's shoulder (and now nanami wakes up and notices it was all a dream!>:) jk) the couple just stays still for a while, hidden between the soft colored petals.

"Now what?" Nanami asks in a whisper "i guess we're a item or couple or whatever tou call it...now"

"Don't you mind? You know...being in a relationship with me?" The girl asks still unsure whether this is real or not. Tomoe lets out a tired sigh "no nanami.... i do not mind being your boyfriend" as proof he softly presses his lips on hers. Nanami's body stiffens but soon she gives in and kisses him back.

In a matter of seconds the kiss becomes more eager as tomoe deepens the kiss. Licking nanami's bottomlip asking entrance, which she happily provides. After- what seems for outstanders like forever- 11 min they pull apart gasping for air "...wow" nanami breaths, tomoe grins "the perks of being a kitsune; you don't need as much air"

Nanami giggles at her familiars statement "is that a important perk?" She giggles "when i'm with you it is" now nanami is laughing "haha now that's just haha cheesy" tomoe fakes a pout but inwardly laughs along with his girlfriend(warning author is going into fangirl mode, beware of malfunctioning) she's  just too cute!

They lean in for another kiss "NANAMI-CHAAAAAAAAAAN! WHERE DID THAT FOX TAKE YOUUUUU?" mizuki's voice calls out, causing nanami to almost fall of the branch they were sitting on. (-_- thanks mizuki you ruined the moment ) "oh god!" Nanami gasps as she clasps tomoes arms tightly. "I nearly fell to my death!" "No you weren't i would have caught you before you even had the chance.

" AHA!found you!" Nanami lets out a yelp as she loses her balance, she starts to slip of the branch but her tail wraps around the wood holding her steadily. "I THOUGHT YOU'D CATCH ME!" She screams "i would... if you really fell, or if you were still human. Now i wanted to see if your instincts work, i can happily say they do" nanami huffs. "Nanami?" 'Nothing' "nanami?" 'Nope' "are you giving me the silent treatment 'no sh*t sherlock!' "I can always force you to talk with me" 'oh no he wouldn't' "we can't have my precious girlfriend ignoring me can we now?" Tomoe asks 'now he's just provoking mizuki' "w-what? Girlfriend or girl friend?" "Girlfriend" "as in girlfriend girlfriend?" "Yes "or as girl friend?" "Girlfriend girlfriend" "are you sure?" 'Ok.......? Now he is irritating'

"anyhow.... you guys are needed back at the shrine" mizuki explains. "alright! we'll be there in a few" nanami replies, tomoe stares at her incrediously. "you talked too him!" nanami glances at him blankly "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! still the silent treatment?!" the female fox jumps out of the tree. "look nanami i'm sorry and won't do it again.........probably" nanami continues walking away "ok!ok! never again! happy now?" "yes thank you very much!" nanami smiles, she turns around and gives tomoe a quick peck on the cheek. tomoe grabs her by her arm and holds her tightly against him, the goddess flushes a deep shade of pink. "come on now love don't want the snake to look for us again now do we?" nanami stares shocked at the silverhaired male "what did you call me?" she whispers "love.. what don't like it? i can also call you babe" tomoe mock knowing what kind of impact that word has on nanami .

as expected nanami flops down, her arms encircled around her knees bringing them to her chest. she rocks back and foward, holding a tub full of chocolate ice cream, mumbling things about; 'losing faith in humanity'. tomoe looks astonished at his girlfriend 'where did she get that ice cream? 'he wonders. "love, come in it was a joke. get of that lazy ass of yours and lets walk to the shrine" in a instant nanami is up on her feet, a scowl decorating her beautiful features. "don't scowl, it will give you wrinkles" tomoe warns playfully. "well aren't you a happy one today?" nanami retorts annoyed, tomoe shrugs. he always makes such jokes just with no emotion. the sound of footsteps pull him out of his train of thoughts, he looks ahead and sees nanami walking away. he quickly catches up with her, nanami blinks "how did you get there so fast?" she questions "another perk of being a kitsune" nanami pouts "i'm a kitsune two so why can't i be so fast?" tomoe chuckles wholeheartedly "you're practically just a new born in a teen body, it takes time" the girl pouts harder "i don't like to wait" "i know love"

after a few minutes- remember nanami is now walking- they reach the busstop they always use when they go to school.... at least if nanami is ready on time. "hey tomoe?" "hmmm?" "when can i go back to school?" "you can't" "why can't i?" the girl asks angerly "you're still unable to hide your ears and tail" nanami grumbles somethings even tomoe's heightend sences can't pick up. after another 10 minutes they finally arrive at the shrine, nanami stiffens as she sniffs the air. "are you ok love?" tomoe asks as he as well sniffs the air, the is this scent he can vaguely remember but he can't pin it down. next to him nanami's breathing becomes ragged and shallow, "love?.... nanami?" nanami doesn't even spare him a glance just three simple words leave her mouth ".....he's back"

tuuuuuuuuuuuuuum who's back? why is nanami so nervous?

if you think tomoe shouldn't call nanami 'love'.........tough luck! i think it's adorable! so nnnnnnnnnn *sticking out tongue* ok that was childish of me.... sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

see you next chapter!

byebye love~ Samantha