why?

"Is it wrong for a father to come over to visit?" Nanami's father asks pretending to be offended. "No..but my boyfriend as well as everyone inside cares a lot more avout me than you did so i wouldn't call you something even near a father" nanami hisses.

"Oh which of the demons has your heart sweety?i will gladly rip it out of his grasp" the elder male sneers "by the looks of it i would say it was the fox whom has dirtied you with his dispicable existance". Nanami lets out a warning growl "1 you will not speak of my family in that way 2 i'm not your sweety and 3..... you will most certainly not adress tomoe that way!"

"Ah! So the fox' name is tomoe such a nice name for such an horrible creature" "it will do you good to watch your mouth" "tsk tsk tsk that's not a proper way to talk to your father nanami" her father clucks disapprovingly with his tongue. "Your as much a father as the bench in the park is my house!"

"Don't be like that cupcake- i had to" "even if you had to you could take me with you, but no! The only thing you took with you was money it has alway been money" "i did it so you could live your life without it being ruined" the male argues "wel suprise! It was already ruined the moment i had to take care of the house, taxes and food while i was just a child because you.." nanami points accusingly at her father "..only cared about gambling"

"That's all in the past now be a good little girl and come with me" "no" "nanami come on" "i said no!" "Nanami momozono don't make me come up there" nanami straigthens her back "news flash keetes momozono-" "you will adress me as dad young lady!" "Fine....dad. i'm not scared of you anymore!" "You are coming with me!" Keetes shouts angerly "I'M NOT NOR EVER COMING WITH YOU AGAIN!" Nanami yells.

Tomoe walks outside to see what the commotion is about. "Love? What's wrong?" His violet eyes fall onto the man infront of the kitsune female. "Who are you?" But he is ignored by both of the pair. "DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO ASK ME TO COME WITH YOU, YOU ARE A ABUSIVE FATHER!" "DON'T DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE WITH ME YOUNG LADY" "WHY NOT? I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU ANY MORE! HIT ME ALL YOU WANT! KICK ME ALL YOU WANT! BURN AND CUT ME ALL YOU WANT! THAT'S THE ONLY THING YOUR GOOD AT!" nanami screams as tears well up in her eyes from all the grief and pain she had to endure and hide all those years.

"HE ABUSED YOU!?" tomoe roars, nanami spins around "t-tomoe... eh sorry for making you leave the food" she whispers embarresd. "what were you talking about nanami? i thought he'd only gambled" tomoe asks in a soft, caring tone. nanami shuffles on her place nervously fidgeting with her fingers. "he.. eh... h-he also drank.... and if i didn't listen he'd beat me... sometimes he would throw the bottle at me and if he had something sharp....." the girl trails off. tomoe pulls nanami into a warm embrace "it's ok... you can cry, i'll be here for you." the fox glares at keetes.

The male sighs "i hoped it wouldn't come to this......." nanami's sobs dubside slowly "you've got quite the nerve... coming here demanding her to come with you and now a threat?" Tomoe growls "oi! Demon get me my daughter!"

Tomoe and Nanami both look at keetes incredulously. "Hehe.... it's been a long time ........brother" tomoe's eyes widen in shock as he turns his head towards the voice
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Akura-oh"

"So you still know my name, i'm honored brother" "what are you doing here? When did you get your body back?" " i agree the suffocating pressure is not pleasant but i'll manage" Akura-oh shows a devious smirk "now nanami.... what did you change from the time i last saw you, that bust... the curves your entire body has become more how i like it... developed. And my my your a kitsune now what........ intresting" akura-oh licks his lips hungerly as his eyes travel over nanami "even perverted as ever akura-oh" tomoe comments harshly as he pushes nanami behind him.

"Not a smart move brother" Akura-oh sneers "eek!" Nanami squeeks as she gets grabbed from behind 'stupid unstable senses! God i hate being a newborn!' Nanami thinks aggetated. She sees that tomoe and Akura-oh are clashing in a battle.'why isn't he helping me?' She feels a little betrayed, but yet she doesn't... nanami knows tomoe won't let her down.

Something shimmers behind the fighting demons, nanami stares at it intently. It's a trap! and if it continues like this...... tomoe will be the one trapped. Without hesitation nanami summons some foxfire in her hand, "let go of me before i use this" "like a puny newbie like you would do that we know you cried when you killed those two yokai so don't act though with me" not good........ nanami's eyes slit as her instinct takes over "very well then" her tone is cold and sounds foreign to the girl's usual demanour.

The fire lights the furry arms of the demon on fire. Yelping he lets go of nanami. The brunette dashes foward catching akura-oh's arm before it connects with tomoe's jaw. Each of them stands frozen in place. Akura-oh looks stunned at the girl whom managed to stop his attack, the only one who could do that was tomoe , but above all he was stunned by the coldness in nanami's eyes "will you retreat and take your trash with you?" She asks while staring him dead in the eye "nope! It's getting more fun every passing second" he replies.

Rage flares up in nanami's eyes, she let's her fire burn the orge. Akura-oh just stands still, a smuge grin decorating his black lips. His skin turns black, Akura-oh waits for it to heal "don't you know it yet? My body regenerates unlimited amounts in a second of time" he chuckles nanami ignores the male after the fire dies out she lets the ogre go.

Akura-oh looks down at his arm which isn't healed yet "huh?" That when the pain hits him "ARGHH SH*T THAT HURTS" he yells. Tomoe is shocked to say the least he didn't heal from nanami's flame.......... realisation dawns upon him he....didn't... heal..... now they have away to permamently kill akura-oh! "I ugn must admit that was a..... good attack.. my body can't even regenerate.. your the first one to make me feel pain... quite the achievement indeed" the orge brings out.

"But!.... your senses are still unstable like a newborn in a teen body" Akura-oh grins. Tomoe and Nanami let their eyes travel to nanami's wrist. A bracelet with a complicated design hangs on her wrist "what is this?" Nanami hisses "it cancels out any demonic powers or aura's" keetes speaks up.

"I let a enchanter enchant that bracelet with powerfull runes and magic since i got to know you live with yokai" he explains "how did you get to know that?" Nanami asks her father shrugs "i have my sources" 'he always had sources for everything except a job' nanami thinks sour. Keetes walks up to them slowly. Tomoe tries to get to nanami but akura-oh steps in the way "nuh-uh can't let you ruin a family re-union" the red head mocks.

"If you are wondering why no one from the inside is coming.... Akura-oh-sama ordered me to put a barrier up so no one could go in.... or out." Another voice answers the question that plays inside tomoe and nanami's heads. Tomoe jerks around to locate the voice but the moment he isn't paying attention
.
.
.
.
.
"TOMOE!!" Akura-oh stabs a seringe into the fox' neck "ughn" he groans when he falls on the ground with a thud. "What was in that?" He mutters "just some paralyzing stuff... wouldn't want you to miss the kidnapping" akura-oh smirks -again- "No! Let me go!" Nanami yells as she gets hoisted onto the ogre's shoulder "it's useless to fight me, now you're just as weak as a human" the furry yokai chuckles "shut it furby" nanami snaps.

The gang starts walking away "No!no! Tomoe! TOMOEEEE" Nanami screams "NANAMI!!!!!!" Tomoe scrambles weakly on his feet 'if i can walk it isn't a strong paralyzer' he thinks but once again falls down. His muscles won't work no matter how willing he is. He can only bring out one syllable
"Why?"

Ohooooo another cliffhanger and i want to thank lol_princess for suggesting the name of nanami's father.

Well thats all bye bye love~ Samantha