make up your mind

After 50 minutes they arrive at this dark, soggy and musky lair. Akura-oh sits nanami on a chair made from old wood. Then he walks away but not before saying "stay there" nanami doesn't see a way out and complies. Her eyes travel over her surroundings. The place is full of dust and cobwebs, it looks like it hasn't been used in ages.

Akura-oh's voice snaps her out of her thoughts "now let me see those injuries" he crouches down in front of her, holding a cloth. Carefully akura-oh dabs nanami's nose. The brunette flinches "defiantly broken" the redhead comments he lets out a frustrated groan "ugh! That stupid restrainer cancels out you healing ability" "can't you take it off?" Nanami asks hopefully.

"No you silly girl! How will i know you won't use your powers to kill me or escape!" "I thought you couldn't be killed?" Nanami wonders (oh nanami poor dense nanami...... Nanami: HEY! Me: hihi) "i-you .....ugh!" Akura-oh groans in defeat "why did you safe me?" Nanami asks in a whisper. "I don't need a reason do i?" Akura-oh avoids the question.

"Why can't i go back to the shrine?" "I need tomoe to come here so i can fight him" "how will he know i'm here?" "Trust me.... he will know" "that doesn't answer my question" nanami mumbles. Akura-oh stares at nanami's lips while she pouts as his face steadily inches closer.

"Akura-oh-sama! Someone is here to see you!" Furball interrupts. Akura-oh reels back instantly "i'll be there in a minute" the male rummages through his pockets, he pulls out a ring. He forcefully slips it onto nanami's finger, then he slips the bracelet off. "Now you should be able to heal properly" he mutters before taking off to meet his mystery guest.

Nanami admire's the ring, it's decorated with a black diamond and the same weird letters. It's polished and reflects the dim light softly. nanami smiles softly, maybe he isn't so bad just as she hoped for when he was still in kirihito's body. She wonders what happend to it.

2 hours later akura-oh returns, cursing under his breath. "Come i have a room for you to stay in" he says as he pulls her uo and along gently. Nanami's 'room' is normal sized and painted a deep red, although nanami doubts that is paint. In the corner stands a queen sized bed with black sheets, a dresser, two nightstands and a elegant desk. "Hopefully it's to your liking" akura-oh mutters "there are pens and paper in the left drawer and books in the right, for some light you only need to clap your hands"

"Thanks" is all nanami brings out, this was really thoughtfull of him. Nanami beams him a smile, he looks away quickly. "That should keep you occupied" is all he mutters before stomping off

#timeskip#

Nanami has been in akura-oh's lair for a week now and still no sign of tomoe. It isn't that bad here though.... Akura-oh is kind to her, although he doesn't like to show it that is when someone is there. He's actually a very fun person, once when he was bored he and nanami joked around and set furball's fur on fire. Nanami giggles at the memory, there is a knock on the door. " miss Nanami? I brought some food" one of the downsides?..... She can't go out the room on her own.

"Come in" she replies a chubby demon comes inside "who are you?" She asks when she doesn't recognize the demon "i am a new employee" it answers. "Why didn't i know about this? Where's that furby?" She starts to panic "why would you care about that kidnapping bol of wool" it wonders before he realises his mistake. "I mean... Furball-dono is occupied at the moment and couldn't assist you" Nanami shrugs it off, "ok, please leave the food on the desk i will see right to it" after a few moments the demon still stands there "uhum.. You may take your leave now" she says politly.

The demon slowly walks towards her, nanami back away till her back hits the headbord of the bed. "Stay there i'll call akura-oh!" She threatens hoping the demon would be fear struck like all the others, but it just grins at her "so now your hiding behind the kidnapper eh na-na-mi-chan" dragging every syllable Nanami takes a deep breath "AKURA-OH!" She yells "nanami-chan~ you're so mean~" the demon whines. "What is all the ruckus about?" Akura's voice sounds "huh? Who are you?" He asks the chubby demon "he said you'd hired him" nanami explains.

Akura-oh frowns "i haven't hired a new demon" he looks up with a twinkle in his eyes "can i kill him?" He asks. The demon looks at the ogre in confusion, akura-oh never asks for permission. "NO! What kind of question is that!" "Too bad doing it anyways" "then why asks?! Gosh make up your mind!" There is this small poof, that catches their attention "MIZUKI?!" "He he hi there" he laughs awkwardly. "Ah the snake, now where is my beloved brother?" "I'm right here"