Ugh really?! Again?

Nanami shrugs it off as a echo of her dream, she look up to the moon enjoying the peace that night brings. After moments of just nothing nanami returns to bed excited for the coming day.

#time skip next morning#

"Wake up love" someone whispers into nanami's ear, her ear twitches as she moans and snuggles deep into her pillow. "I know you can hear me~" a groan is all he gets. Tomoe's tail flicks in annoyance "GET YOU LAZY ASS OUT OF BED!!" He shouts angerly kicking the brunette out of her warm heaven.

"TOMOE YOU JERK!WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Nanami yells aggetated, the fox lift his shoulders in a indifferent manour "you didn't listen, i told you to wake up but you decided that your bed was more important then your duties as a goddess"

"Geez cut your girlfriend some slack after she got kidnapped would ya?" Tomoe's eyes soften but he has a smirk in place. "That is even more reason to sit hot on your trail. Can't have my lovely girlfriend have a bad reputation as a goddess" the male teases

"But i didn't even had breakfast~" nanami whines as tomoe drags her through the shrine. "Should've woken up sooner" the fox retorts "tomoe~" tomoe sighs "fine i have some french toast with jam for you in the kitchen"

The girls expression brightens as a christmas tree, she sprint to the kitchen dragging her familiar along with her. Tomoe lets out an annoyed sigh but smiles at his girlfriends antics.

After breakfast come the chores which nanami and tomoe pull of in no time -oh the perks of being a yokai- nanami sits down on the grass panting lightly, tomoe looks down on his girlfriends tiny frame.

"Come on love we'll start with you lessons" "lessons?" "On controlling you powers......dimwitt" he ads grinning. "1 i'm not a dimwitt. 2 i'm tired can we take a 15 minute break or something?" "5" "no 15" "5" "15" "5!" "Ok i'll go down to 10" "5" "9" "5" "7" "5" "8" "10" "5!!" "Ok love i give in 5 minutes it is" the fox smirks.

Nanami pouts "not fair you tricked me" tomoe chuckles "you are stupid enough to fall for it BAKA" he sticks out his tongue childischly, the female returns the gesture. "Now now love be nice! There are 3 minutes left of your little break." Nanami huffs before she sips from her botteled water.

Tomoe grins at her pissed of expression "times up!" He announces. Nanami lets out another groan, "now now love if you keep groaning like that i might think your an elderly man in disguise" he teases "stupid tomoe" nanami grumbles. Tomoe pulls her onto her feet "don't be so glum love! If you manage to pull this of you can go to school" he encourages.

Nanami rushes into the shrine, tomoe follows swiftly, chuckling to himself. "Weird girl" he says softly, the brunette frezes in place. "Love?" Tomoe questions "i heard that JERK!" Nanami shouts before she pounces on her boyfriend.

#time skip a week#
[akura-oh's lair]

"Akura-oh-Samaaaa!" Furbal yells, "i can hear you perfectly fine furbal! Shout like that one more time and i'll personally make sure you can never make a sound" akura threatens aggetated. "My apolagies akura-oh-Sama" "what is so important you had to make my ears bleed with your annoying screechy voice anyway?" "When we went to.... Eh you know....clear the village as you requested, we stumbled upon something....worrysome"

The ogre gestures him to continue "there was this ....room in one of the houses, it was filled with all kind of pictures of na-..eh... Lady Nanami" furbal corrects after a glare from his master. "There was also a note which contained some details..... 30k for kidnapping momozono's daughter- nanami momozono.. It said"

Akura-oh abrubtly rises from his seat, the chair tumbles to the ground. "Furbal hold down the fort for me" he says, the redhead uses his demonic powers to disappear.