something bad before the good? i say bullsh*t

Tomoe lets out a whine. After a day of nothing he has locked himself in his room. Drowning in selfpity and worry. Where could that girl have gone to? What caused her to run away anyway?

Tomoe curls himself up into a ball, tuning out the noices of the shrine. Mizuki was out running a arrand and didn't know a thing. The fox lets out a groan, he would be the one to tell everyone that nanami is missing.

Tomoe whimpers. Why did she slap him? What has he done to make her act like that? Tomoe's nose wrinkles while he tries to think of anything that would shine light on this predicament.

It couldn't be about that they did the deed together could it? "Nanami-chan i'm back!" He hears mizuki shout.

Tomoe lets out another groan, how will he explain their lady and mistress run of and is now missing?

Tomoe reluctant leaves his room, although he dislikes the snake. It's not fair to keep him in the dark, not that he cares about the male obviously. "Ah tomoe! Have you seen nanami-chan? " Mizuki asks eagerly.

Tomoe looks away guilty "she..isn't here" "oh..... ok..... do you know where she is then?" The White haired male asks "mizuki.... she's gone.. " The snake blinks

"yeah of course if she isn't here then it's logical she is gone"

"You don't get it do you? " mizuki tilts his head in confusion "get what?" "SHE RAN AWAY YOU IDIOTIC SNAKE! SHE RAN AND ISN'T COMING BACK!.....just as mikage did...." tomoe lets out another whimper.

"What did you do....... WHAT DID YOU DO TO MAKE HER LEAVE US ... LEAVE ME?! IT'S YOUR FAULT! GO DIE IN A HOLE IT'S NOT LIKE ANYONE CARES ABOUT YOU!!" mizuki screams, tomoe fliches 'no.. no t-that's not true..... nanami cares about me..... she loves me..... we're a couple... of course she cares about me... she has to... it's not true it. is. not true!' tomoe screams inwardly.

"THAT'S A LIE SNAKE! NANAMI CARES ABOUT ME! SHE LOVES ME! AND I LOVE HER!" mizuki lifts his brow "oh really?... then why did she run away tomoe? huh? WHY?! WHY DID SHE?!" tomoe stays quiet 'why?' he doesn't know himself.

"my guess is that she saw you with another one of your sl*ts.....tell me fox .... which wh*re was it? the elderly one? a newbie? or was it the one with the red kimono?" mizuki asks in a voice laced with venom (pun intended)

"I WASN'T-" tomoe's mind travels back to Janiece. it couldn't be.. could it? yep!he is pretty sure that's the reason. he groans out of annoyance, "remembered the face of the sl*t fox?" mizuki sneers. "that idiot totally got the wrong idea..."

mizuki smirks "so i was right then" he states, tomoe looks at him coldly "no you weren't.." "then what was the reason? please do enlighten me" "my childhood friend Janiece came here today.... she had some buisness in town and said she just wanted to hop by and say hi to me... she gave me a-a hug and nanami came up to me and......slapped me in the face"

"....and after she ran away?" mizuki questions now listening intently "no first she talked to Janiece, she was acting rather harsh. after Janiece left i turned around to question her behavior and found her running away from me....... i ran after her for some time and when i rounded a corner she was gone"

mizuki smacks tomoe's head. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING SNAKE?!" tomoe snaps, mizuki looks at him blankly. "........... you're an idiot" he comments finally, "why you......" tomoe lifts his fist to punch the snake in the face. "WAIT!" a feminime voice breaks them apart, both males snaps their heads around in the hope of seeing their goddess.

"oh.....Janiece...... hi" tomoe greets "hiiiiiiiii.... oh my! why so glum hun?" she asks too cheerfull for tomoe's liking. "nanami has gone missing" he answers, "oh deary! the brunette girl whom hit you right? how dare she lay a hand on you!" Janiece wails. "janiece cut it out" tomoe replies blankly. "but hun! i- "