Taking you back

Nanami doesn't know for how long she has been cutting herself. But her skin has become awefully pale, the brunette feels drowsy. She knows that she's on deaths doorstep but honestly...she doesn't care.

Nanami screams when she feels a masculine hand touching her, she jerks around to see a grinning Lucifer. "Oh my.... Did it ruin your trust? Well then allow me to ruin you more and more!" Nanami stays silent "oh so you still have some fight left.... I'll find great pleasure so break you!"

[with tomoe and the others]

"We should go right" "i say left" "neither" the 3 males argue when they're entering a old village. "Let's all split up and cover ground in different areas that way we can find her quicker" tomoe suggests. "Sure" "alright" mizuki follows the road, akura-oh turns left and tomoe turns right.

After what feels like hours of searching they hear a familiar scream, "No stop! stop it! Don't touch me!!! STOP!!" The screams lead towards a old hospital.

The three companions meet eachother at the frontdoor. "Did you hear those screams two?" Mizuki asks, the others wordlessly nodd. "SOMEONE HELP ME!! STOP IT!" The males rush inside.

[with lucifer and nanami]

Lucifer stops his assault, he grins his crooked grin again. "Looks like we have visitors, i'll be right back." And he's gone with a soft 'click' is the door locked again. Nanami angerly brings her claw up to her wrist.

She cuts over and over again 'come on! COME ON! JUST LET ME DIE ALREADY!!' she screams in her mind. She lets the tears stream down her pale cheeks.

She watches the tears merge with the blood, not even hearing the noices of the fight that is occuring in the meantime.

After what seems like eternity, the door slams open -at least that is what nanami thinks- "NANAMI-CHAN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Someone yells
(We all know who yelled it don't we?)
K
Nanami doesn't pay the visitor any attention, she is beginning to feel light headed. The visitor clams his hands over nanami's wrists.

The girl hisses from the burning feeling it causes. "Who are you?! Let go!" " nanami-chan it's mizuki! What happend here?"

"Mizu....ki?" She mutters, "yeah.. mizuki.. we're here to get you home" nanami ferociously shakes her head "i-i can't go b-back" she stutters "what are you talking about?"

Before she can react she plumments to the ground, mizuki is just in time to catch her. He only then notices that the female is naked. Mizuki flushes bright red before wrapping his obi around her bruised frame.

He carries the girl downstairs "are you guys done yet?" He asks his two yokai friends "yeah but he got away" akura-oh shrugs "we'll get him soon enough"

Tomoe rushes towards the snake "do you have her?" He asks paniced. Mizuki reveales the girls pained face, tomoe growls when he sees the bruises. "This is nothing" mizuki mumbles. Tomoe stiffens "what do you mean?" He asks, "lets get nanami back first" akura-oh suggests.

Carefully the group leaves the abandoned town behind them, constantly surveying the area for the yokai whom escaped their wrath....... for now.

[At the shrine]

Tomoe slides the door shut, he immediatly turns around facing mizuki. He crosses his arms over his chest "now will you elaborate?" He asks sternly.

Mizuki takes a nervous breath "she...eh...she has.." "she has what snake?" "Uhm.. when i found her she was.... she was" "oh just come to the point snake" tomoe says annoyed.

Mizuki shoots the fox a glare before continueing "she was c-cutting herself" tomoe lets out a small gasp "w-why?" "I think she has been raped.... She's naked under this" the wite-haired male points at his obi. Hastly tomoe snatches the girl away from mizuki, he wraps her in his hakamashita.

Tomoe glares at his collegue "i'll take of my girlfriend" he hisses through clenched teeth, the fox quickly retreats into nanami's bedroom. Akura-oh laughs mizuki turns to the ogre "was he always like that?" Mizuki asks annoyed.

"Oh yes he won't stop rubbing it in untill you stop wanting his treasure, it's odd that he didn't hide her away...... Yet" akura adds the last part with a smirk. "I don't want his treasure!" Mizuki snarls.

"Mhm sure, you don't love nanami at all... You didn't kidnap her so she could be your bride and you surely didn't had more intentions than just becoming her familiar when you kissed her in that cove"

"How do you know that?" The snake asks sceptical, akura-oh letsouta short laugh "ha! I'm akura-oh one of the strongest if not THE strongest amoung the yokai! I have my sources" mizuki scoffs and walks away to laze around somewhere.