another meeting

"soooo~when are you going to mate with her?" tomoe spits out his drink "w-what?!" he stutters "oh come on~ you can't say you didn't see that one coming" akura-oh teases. "but i didn't" "but?...... when are you?" he asks sitting on the back of the couch

"i'm not" "WHAT?!" the ogre yells and falls of the couch, "how can you not mate when your Lyra is so hot?!" tomoe growls "you will not speak about my Lyra in that way!" akura-oh holds his hands up in surrender "ok...ok i'll never do it again" tomoe nodds in approval.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" everyone is up on his feet in seconds and running up the stairs. "nanami/nanami-chan/love ARE YOU OK?!" they rush into the room only to see nanami scolding mikage "...and what if i was undressing! you could've just walked in on me!"

"sorry nanami" the ex-god mumbles, Tomoe growls and pushes nanami behind him. "what are you doing here?!" he snaps at the blonde kneeled infront of him. Mikage raises his head "i came to get nanami, she was requested to attend a private meeting in Izumo" tomoe snarls "she will not be coming with you"

"yes she will tomoe" "i will not allow my Lyra to come with a traitor" "lyra? you found her?" "yeah got a problem with that?" tomoe says challenging.

"Oh no! That is wonderful! We should celebrate" "Keep that party in that dusty brain of yours and leave us already!" "Tomoe nanami has a duty to fullfill as the landgoddess" tomoe crosses his arms over his chest. "Oh she will go, just not with you"

Mikage sighs and gets up from the ground. "Fine as long as you bring her to Izumo it should be fine, just depart immediatly" everyone gawks at the blonde "What's with all these short notices?!" Mizuki exclaims "maybe the gods are losing their..........touch"

"I don't think you said that right" akura-oh shrugs "whatever....it's not like anyone is going to correct me......right" kurama and mizuki shake their heads furociously. "Then all is right with the world"
Tomoe is still glaring at the ex-god, "well now that is covered how about you leave NOW"

mikage leaves with a gush of wind. tomoe runs his hand through his hair out of frustration. "welp better get going" kurama says. "who said you could come with?" "no one but neither did anyone say that i couldn't" tomoe grabs nanami and summons his firecart. together they hop on, "well figure a way to come with then 'cus i'm not taking you" with that being said they fly away.

¤time skip¤

"ah nanami-dear! you've come! how wonderful" Ookuninushi exclaims enthusiasticly. 'o gods last time he was so enthusiastic it didn't end well for me..... except for now then' "please do come in". Tomoe wraps his arm around her waist possessively, the god of fortune notices and gets a weird glimmer in his eyes. "SEE?! I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL FOR THEM!" he screams.

"yes you did"another male's voice sounds, tomoe's ears perk "lord Inari!" he exclaims. he bows, pulling nanami down with him. the brunette lets out a small squeak "now now tomoe, what kind of father would i be if i let my own child bow down to me?"

tomoe raises his head "child?" the couple asks in sinc, just as confused as the other. "yes my daughter..... it has been 500 years since i last saw you" nanami points at herself "m-me? oh no... no no no you've must got the wrong person, i guess you're talking about Lady Yukiji" "no sweety, everything you think is your past are all lies................................"

welp that was quite the development wasn't it? what did you think? let me know ;) what i see when i imagen Inari but then the hair should be darker like nanami's ------------>
Love~ Samantha