sick tae

I started panicking then suddenly I thought of terrace. I ran there and saw ...he was jumping and enjoying in the rain like a cute baby. I stood there, looking at him with so much adoration. then his eyes fell on me. he came, held my hands and said. "y/niee, will you play with me, please?"

I really wanted to but I couldn't. so I refused "no I won't play. neither you gonna play anymore. you will fall ill, tae. come with me" saying that I led him downstairs holding his wrist. He was protesting but had no intention of leaving him on the terrace in this heavy rain. So I forcefully dragged him down.

He was completely wet because of rain. I didn't want him to get sick in between of his recovery so I made him sit on one of the chairs and started drying his hairs with a towel and again I could feel his stares on me but this time it was not on my face but on my ...

.

.

.

.

.

"breasts?"

I looked down and saw my baby pink coloured shirt which is now transparent allowing my red coloured bra to be seen through it.

I left the towel on his head. turned around immediately and said. " Um tae, can you dry your hairs yourself ? ..I need to change my clothes as it's drenched" he nodded his head and I literally saw his cheeks flushed.

stop being like this y/n .he might be your husband but his mind is just of a 5-year-old.

I scolded myself for having such thoughts.
.

.

.
I was working on my laptop all embarrassed. and tae is playing in the bedroom with his transformer toy. he also didn't said anything after that incident. and had the soup which I made for him without protesting.

when I went in the bedroom I saw him sneezing continuously. I said "tae, are you having cold, should I give you medicine?"

"no. I don't want to eat medicine. and I had the soup also. I will be alright"he replied. it's true he already have a lot of medicines daily. so I didn't force either.
.

.

.

"tae, time to sleep" I switched off the tv and went to the bedroom. he is kind of silent today. I gave him the medicine which he also ate without saying anything. I turned off the lights and laid down.

after sometime I felt his arms around my waist. he hugged me from behind and his forehead came in contact with my bare nape and it was burning hot. I turned around and he hugged me tightly. I touched his forehead. it was burning and he was shivering. he had fever. I covered him properly with the duvet and rubbed his back.

he was sick but I didn't want him to eat more medicine than he was already eating. so I decided to use cold water pads. it will take time but it's better than eating more medicines.

I tried to get up but he wasn't ready to lose his grip arround me. I tried again but he hugged me even tighter, nuzzling his face in my neck. he sure was a kid but a strong one.

after struggling for sometime I got myself out of his grip went to the kitchen. after coming back I started putting cold water pads on his forehead and did this for approx an hour. and I didn't realised I slept in that position head resting on the headboard of the bed.

In the morning I woke up when I heard tae's voice "good morning y/niee" I opened my eyes and saw him sitting in front me wearing a cute smile. which I haven't seen from last 18 hours. I immediately checked his temperature putting my hand on his forehead which I was glad, has decreased now.

I asked "good morning, baby bear. are you feeling okay?"

"yes y/niee, I'm feeling good" he gave me a bright smile.

then I thought he stay at the home all the time. should I take him out. It would be mind freshening for him. So I asked " tae do you want to visit the amusement park today?"

I expected some happy reactions but all I got was "no , I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to stay at home"

"but, isn't it boring to stay at the home all the time?" I enquired . "no, i will do painting then it will not be boring" he replied. "okay if that's what you want"I smiled.

.

.

.

I was arranging our clothes in the wardrobe when i decided to check on  tae who was busy with his paints and brushes in the living room.

I reached there and he called me "y/niee"

"what happened baby bear?" I asked sitting on the floor with him. "will you do painting with me?" he asked. "no, tae, I have work to do. sorry" I explained. "please" he said making a cute pout which I couldn't resist and like always I agreed "ugh, okay"

.

we decided to do plam painting. We were making our painting. When suddenly he booped my nose with his coloured finger and started giggling. "what the- you wait" I groaned.

I dipped both of my palms again in the colour and put it on both of his cheeks and started laughing. he glared at me and I gulped down. what's with this duality?

he also dipped both of his palm in colours to take his revenge but before he could I started running , with him following me.

I ran until I get stopped by the wall. I turned around and there he was, taking steady steps towards me with both hands covered in paint.

________________________________

A/N: Did you like it?