Help

"please, y/n" jungkook pleaded showing his doe, puppy eyes.

"y/n please he need our help" tae said. helping his baby brother. whose is desperately waiting for my answer.

I sighed and said "okay"

and their eyes brighten . jungkook came and  wrapped his arms around me mumbling 'thankyous' continuously.

and I heard tae groaning "get off, kook" he said peeling jungkook off of me.

"don't be so possisive Hyung" the younger said.

"okay, now stop bickering you both" I said standing between them. "kook, you don't worry. I will handle from there. you just go home and select a good outfit for a coffee date tomorrow" I said giving him a simile on which he smiling brightly and was about to hug me again but tae pulled me to his chest. glaring at jungkook who was standing there with a cute pout which made me laugh on their cute fight. 

so the help jungkook wanted from me was to set him a date with my best friend jia. with whom he met last week at my birthday party. and since that day he is begging me to help him. and here he is standing again early in the morning. first I thought he was just playing arround but I guess he is serious. and I hope I am right. because if he ever dare to hurt her I won't think twice before breaking his bones.

"okay, okay. now you both have a seat. I will prepare breakfast for you. after that you have to leave for office also" I said and went to the kitchen to make scrambled eggs with bacon.

.

.

.

in the evening I thought of calling jia to plan a date because I know kook might be dying in excitement. I called her and she picked up in 2 rings.

"hello" I said.

"hey, y/n!"

"how are you doing?

"great as always. you know what? I was missing you so badly but I thought you might be busy so I didn't call you" she said.

"stupid, I have already told you to call me whenever you want. I'm available 24.7 for you" I scolded.

"I will surely, next time" she giggled and I suggested "why don't we meet tomorrow?"

"tomorrow?"

"yes, it's weekend also" I tried to convince her.

"I would love to" she said.

"even I would bring tae as well. to show him how good my best friend is. because he always brag about his friends" I said and heard her laughing. she replied " of course , we are the best" 

"okay then let's meet tomorrow girl, I really need to prepare dinner now" I said.

"sure sure, go make something delite for your dear husband" she mocked.

"just wait baby, after your wedding , I'm gonna be one teasing you" I answered thinking about her tomorrow's date with jungkook.

"you go, your husband might be about to come" she tried changing the topic. I laughed and replied before hanging up"yeah sure, see you tomorrow then"

________________________________

A/n: sorry for the late update! 💀