on the couch

It was the afternoon already. and there I was busy cleaning the house since morning. I was dusting the racks and I suddenly felt a warm breathe on my ear. "should we get started then Mrs. kim? " he said in deep voice.

how can a 5-year-old mind make me feel this way.  I turned around and saw him looking deep in my eye. "ye-yes , let's do it" I shuttered . 'really y/n? You are shuttering because of 5yo?"

I placed my hand on his chest to maintain a safe distance between us. I bet he can see my crimson cheeks now. I said "tae, w-we don't have enough groceries. so how about shopping?"

he said "I will stay at home, you buy it" really? is he this antisocial? "okay then, I will go"

I changed my clothes and went to the nearest grocery store.

.

.

.
"what we gonna cook?" he asked excitedly.

"we are going to make 'lentil tacos' ?" I replied collecting all the required ingredients. we chopped all the vegetables and I started preparing it's stuffing in a pan with him asking so many questions standing beside me.

"tae, will you stir it for a minute I will go take the taco shell out of the oven" I asked. "why we stir it?" he asked again "so that it won't burn" I replied giving him the spatula.

I was arranging those shell in a plate when I heard tae coughing. I went to him and saw  all the stuffing was burning. I turned off the stove and held the spatula. it was hot and burnt my hand. "ow.." I cried

"y/nie " tae held my hand and blew on it and he took me toward the sink and placed my hand under the tap. he was holding so much care in his eyes. which melt my heart.

"you should have been carefull" he scolded. "it's okay tae, it's not hurting that bad" I ensured.

he lead me out of the kitchen and made me sit on a chair. "tae, I'm okay" I said. "no ,you are not. just sit here" I barely hurted my hand and he being this worried. but would he also do this if he was in his right state of mind?

.

.

.

today I have decided to sleep late ...so that I could focus on my work. after dinner I made tae comfortable in bed . I went to the living room, sat on the couch and started doing my work .

after approx 10 minutes, I heard tae calling me "y/niee, why are you not sleeping?" he was standing there with his lion plushie in his hand. " I was working, but why are you here ? you should sleep" he came and sat on the couch beside me and said in a sleepy voice putting his head on my shoulder "I need you with me to sleep" and closed his eyes.

I caressed his hairs and kissed his forehead.. I felt him relaxing under my touch. then I started doing my work. and soon his fell in his deep slumber.

after sometime I didn't realise I also fell asleep. 

.

.

.

I woke up and realised I was sleeping in living room on the couch with tae hugging me like a Koala. my laptop was placed on the table near us. but as long as I remember I didn't keep it there. or I did? I must have been so sleepy.

I looked at tae sleeping very close to me, like a small baby. with a cute little pout. Awww. I want to kiss this little pout of his. and without thinking twice, I did it.

I Peaked his lips. and he. . .

.

.

.

HE OPENED HIS EYES.

________________________________

A/n: hey readers I hope you all are doing great. And if like this chapter can you please upvote ?!?