'I am sorry'

Y/n pov:

I wrapped a towel around my body , opened the door and went towards the wardrobe. Suddenly I hear the clicking sound of door. he came inside the room at the exact time. thank you God . again I embarrassed myself infront of him . I held the towel around my body properly. gained some confidence and turned around. but when I looked at him I again lost all my confidence. "um..a-actually I-I forgot to bring my clothes so..."I said said holding the clothes tightly on my chest. he nodded and I ran to the bathroom. and that moment I was literally feeling like dig a hole and jump inside it.

Taehyung pov:

shit shit shit shit . she has no idea what she's doing to me. she was looking so hot with those slightly wet hairs, bare shoulder, that white milky skin and that pink shade on her cheeks. damn, i just wanted to pin her right there against the wall and...
'calm your ass Kim taehyung'

suddenly my phone rang and it was jungkook "hey bunny" I said

"Hey, 5 year old"

"stop with this already kook"

"ok ok I'm sorry . I was just asking are you free today?" he asked

"unfortunately yes. because y/n gonna be engaged in her work so I will be free" I replied

"so can I come over?" he asked.

"I don't want to agree but I guess I also need a company" I replied

"meanie " I could feel he was pouting on the other side. 

.

.

.

"and if you will need anything just call me I'll be in the bedroom, ok?" y/n said and went to the bedroom.

"so, how's your life going on?" asked jungkook. "I'm tired of all this acting thing kook. that's why I asked you to come over you are the only one I don't have to act in front of"

"when you gonna tell her the truth hyung? the more you will keep it from her the more hurtful it will be for her later"

"I know kook, but I don't know how"

"I've already gave you an amazing idea" he said.

"yes to get myself into an accident again. no thank I'd rather tell her the truth directly"

"than why don't you that" he asked

"what if she left me after knowing the truth. I can't live without her kook. I love her- "I look at him but he was looking behind me?

I turned around and saw there she was standing, the love of my life with red teary eyes. clearly hurt by the betrayal.

I stood up and went toward her in order to explain her "y-y/n-" I called her but she took few steps back, turned around and went towards the bedroom. I messed up a big time.

I felt a hand on my shoulder it was jungkook "go and apologize to her. I'm sure she will forgive you " with that he left the house.

I am sorry y/n

_________________________________________

A/n: tae tae is sorry! 😐