Comfort

meanwhile at kth's mansion

y/n pov:

"this is not how I expect you to work. I understand your husband is sick but that doesn't mean you will completely forget that you have a job. I am sorry miss y/n but if you keep working like this, I'm afraid that I won't be able to allow you to work from your home anymore. This is the last chance I'm giving you. " my boss said.

"I am sorry sir. I will definitely work hard for now on. and will complete all my pended work in 2 days and thank you again for considering me, sir " I apologized

"it's ok miss y/n " he hanged up.

so because of not paying proper attention to my work. I just got yelled by my boss and now I just want to curl up on the bed and cry my eyes out because things like this never happened in my life. I have always been a regular and punctual worker. but guess I'm not anymore.

it's already 7, I need to prepare dinner for tae. because I don't have appetite anymore.

Taehyung pov:

it's finally end of the work. I thought I would not have to work but this bunny made me work so much. holy piece of banana . but now I can finally see my y/n and hug her tightly. it's only few hours but I'm already missing her so much.

I rang the bell she opened the door. but she was not happy to me. Why?doesn't she missed me? does she like it better on her own ? am I that annoying?

"welcome home, tae" she said giving me a small smile. she helped me removing my blazer and tie and said "tae, you go get fresh I will sever you food, ok?" and I went to the bedroom.

I came back and saw there was dinner for only one person. did she have dinner without me? hmpf. "y/niee ?" I called

"yes tae" she looked at me.

"why are you not eating?" I asked .

"I'm not feeling like eating anything" she replied and her answer worried me.

"why? are you sick?" I kept back of my palm on her forehead to check her temperature but it was normal.

"no tae, I am not sick" she tried convincing me.

"but why are you not eating. did something happen when I was not here you are looking sad?" I asked again.

"um.. let say I get scolded by me boss for not completing my homework" she said trying to hide her sadness.

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead and her eyes widened on my action,"whenever I feel sad and you do this, I don't feel sad anymore. so you also will not feel sad" I spoke and she hugged me tightly.

"now will you eat please. because if you will not eat then you will get sick the you will not be able to complete your work and your boss will scold you again then you will be sad again. and now I also have to go office so you will have no one to hug this tight" I reasoned and she chuckled listening my words which was music to my ears.

breaking the hug, she said "thank you so much, tae" then we had our dinner.

...

"tae, can you sleep alone please. I have to complete my work" y/n said opening her laptop. "but you can complete it in the bedroom also" I said not wanting to stay away from her anymore.

"but it will make disturbance in your sleep" aish she worry so much.

"no, it will not disturb me, let's go" I said and held her laptop in one hand and took her hand in another before dragging her with me to the bedroom.

Y/N POV:

we were in the bedroom I was doing my work and he was sleeping beside me holding my hand like a baby. I love the way he cares for me. but will he do the same when he will be alright ? I don't know but i just hope that he won't forget the time we spent together. not like a couple but at least like good friends.