My Big Baby

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

it was already evening and I was almost done with my work and reday to go home. I was mad at y/n because she never took my side. even if it's my parents she would never stand for me.

I was mad and thought she would ask me, if I'm mad, beg for my forgiveness and call me over and over again to reach home early so we could spend time together. but she didn't even bothered to text me. and now I was mad as hell. if she even cry for me, i still won't forgive her, hmpf.

soon my work my done and I went out of the office. starting my car, I drive to my home.

I entered inside and met with complete silence. where is y/n? I called her but didn't get any reply.
okay now I'm panicking.

calming myself down I checked in kitchen, she wasn't there. I went upstairs to my bedroom. I opened the door and the lights were off.

But there was a canopy decorated by fairy lights. I looked inside and saw y/n was inside it, in a cute, loose hoody and shorts, looking all adorable. she was arranging pillows and blankets properly when her gaze met mine. she was a bit shocked, seeing me there. she looked at watch clock, which was showing 8:00.

"you are early today" she said. usually I'd come at 8:30 or sometimes 9:00. but today my work finished early so there I was.

I hummed in reply.
not to forget I was still mad.

"you get freshen up, I will prepare the dinner" she said. I nodded and went to the washroom.
looks like I destroyed her plan by coming home early.

soon I went out of the washroom an Aroma of delicious food hit my nostrils. there was a table set with candels, flowers and food placed over it. lights still off. and now a fully decorated canopy.

suddenly the door open and enters a cute, little, Messy y/n.

"let's have dinner, you must be hungry" she said and started serving food.

we were having our dinner when she suddenly spoke "I.. I'm sorry" looking down at her lap.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. it's just I don't want that matter to be more big than it already was so I said that. I was not taking his side. I-I'm sorry" she sniffed I made her face me by placing my finger under her chin and she was crying.
why? was it because of periods?

My eyes softened watching her cry.
"baby, why are you crying?" I cupped her face.

her lower lip curled up and she spoke crying "I'm s-sorry. I hurt you" she cried and I felt so low myself because I was reason of her tears. I took her hand and led her to sit on my lap,"baby I'm not hurt at all, but hearing you cry is definately hurting me really bad. please stop crying" I hugged her.

clutching her hands on my shirt into small fists, she continued "I even planned a candel light dinner and watching a romantic movie with you, but could not complete the preparations on time and ruined everything" she cried again, resting her head on my chest.

"baby, you didn't ruin anything. it was me, who came early today. it's my fault and I'm really really sorry" I caressed her hairs and continued " plus you didn't have to do anything. I don't want any surprises, all I want is you, safe and happy. please stop crying, baby" I cleaned her tears with my thumbs.

she sniffed and said, still hugging me like a Koala, "I love you" bringing a smile on my face.

"I love you more than you can imagine," I said and kissed her cheek, making her giggle.

we stayed like this for sometime and fed each other in the same position. after dinner, as planned, we watched a romantic movie in the canopy she made , sticking and cuddling with each other, and as always she fell asleep in the middle of the movie, into my arms.

I tugged her in the blanket hugging her tight so that the temperature outside could not affect the love of my life. The way she used to take care for me now this is how I take care of her, my love, My Big Baby.

________________________________

A/n: I didn't know I was  writing the ending, until I did.

So finally completed my first book. Thank you so much for everyone who give this book a chance and your time.
Your reviews and opinions are appreciated.

And I apologize if this book didn't reach your expectations.

Epilogue will be there as soon as we complete our 100k views!!

That's all.

Thank you and Love you~ ♡