confessed ?!

"are you sure?" tae asked

"yes tae, don't worry" I said giving him a assuring smile.

"how would I not? you were literally crying because of the pain last night " he reasoned.

"it happens every month tae. I promise I'm okay. and if then too I won't feel good i will take half day, okay?" I said convincing him.

"but you can take whole day off, and I will also do the same then we can cuddle whole-"

"no one's taking a leave, tae" I said stopping him from completing his sentence and went downstairs. he sighed following me.

.

.

.

we were in the car, in the way to our offices then my phone started ringing. I checked the caller ID and it was jia I slow down the volume of the music playing and picked her call up.

"hello" I said.

"hey y/n, good morning"

"good morning, you calling me this early in the morning, everything's alright?" though it was 9:30 AM but it was still early for her to call. because we would usually talk either in evening or at night.

"yes everything is great. it's just... I j-just washed to t-tell you about something" she sounded nervous.

"I'm listening" I said politely.

"actually.. tomorrow after you left, j-jungkook..."

"jungkook?"

"h-he ...he proposed me" she said nervously and the good part was that she was not sounding angry or annoyed"

"and what did you say?" I asked further.

"I-I... I accepted" she informed.

"really?! congratulations girl. now I can finally take my revenge on you" I sais in excitement.

"revenge?" she asked confused.

"yess. you gonna pay for every single time you tease me" I said and she laughed.

"what happened? what are you so happy about?" tae questioned eyes still on road.

"jungkook and jia are a couple now" I beamed. but instead of being happy he was looking . . . . angry?

"and he didn't even tell me. that son of....my aunt," he immediately changed his words when he saw I was glaring at him. but he was furious. jungkook deserved it anyway.

after that he didn't drop me at my work place instead took me to his office because wanted me to see him 'beating the shit out off that ungrateful brat' that's what he told me.

---

"ow.."

"hyungg sorry.."

I was about to go out of tae's cabin to cheak what was happening out but his secretary who was a man in His mid 30s stopped me " don't worry ma'am it always happen, nothing's new"

"even in the office?" I asked shocked and he shrugged. I mean he was the CEO of the company. he was supposed to behave mature in front of his employees.

suddenly the door opened and jungkook came running and hid behind me "noona, please help me"

"no y/n, today I won't leave this brat" taehyung growled and started coming forward.

"wait" I said stopping him "why are you angry, tae? I enquired.

"because he didn't tell me about it" he frowned at my question.

"he must be feeling shy, tae. that's why he didn't told us" I tried to protect the boy hiding behind me.

"he was not shy at all when he needed our help to set him up with Jia and now when it's comes to inform us, all of sudden, he is shy ?" he fought back. practically he was right but I just didn't want them to quarrel so I said " it's ok tae. it's there personal life we should not brage in it."

he than looked at me and said " you know what? I get it, you will always take his side only. I mean nothing to anyone" okay now that's stupid.

"it's not like-" I said but got cut off. "jungkook, drop her at her office". Here comes My Big Baby again. he said and stormed out of the cabin.

"Tae-" I called him but he didn't stop. I really gotta do something now.

________________________________

A/n: heyy lovely readers. How are y'all ?!? This story is going to be end soon. So any particular topic you want me to write about??    Plus.  Don't forget to drop you review about this chapter and upvote it if you like it. Baire.