3

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟽, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟽, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AMANI HELD THE BABY close to her chest as she pranced around her kitchen, trying to find the formula.

Amani loved kids, so she had decided to spend her Saturday watching her God-Sister, Mulatto's kid.

"You hungry, Abraham?" She smiled down at the five month old who held her shirt, his legs slightly kicking.

Making her way over to the rocker, she placed him inside before grabbing his bottle and a room temperature water bottle.

She poured it until the 4th line, and then put in two scoops of the beige powder.

"Yo mama on her way, fats, okay?" She mumbled, although the baby could barely understand his God-mommy.

Shaking the bottle, she then placed it into the microwave on for thirty seconds, not wanting it to be too hot.

Her phone began to ring on the table, so she wiped her hands on her shirt before checking the contact.

She kissed her teeth, "This is your daddy, Abraham."

She pressed the accept button, holding it to her ear, "Hi, Sheyaa. How are you?"

"I'm good. How lil nigga doing?"

Amani snorted, opening the microwave and grabbing the warm bottle. Testing it on her wrist, she shrugged before handing it to the young boy.

"He's good. What are y'all feeding his ass? This is his fourth bottle today."

"You tryna call ma baby fat, Mani!" She heard Alyssa in the background.

It sounded as if they were on the road, probably on the way to come pick up their baby.

"That's exactly what Im doing, his little chubby self. He's such a cutie though. Makes me want one."

Amani was a bit insecure about the fact she hadn't settled down yet.

She was 34, and definitely was getting no younger. She was engaged for quite some time to a slightly younger man, but he ended up cheating on her with some other woman.