6

DAY 1
Soon Makoto was opening the front door to his safe house. He had made sure that no one followed him, he needed to keep away from everyone. He slipped inside and set down everything that he had brought. He didn't expect their vacation to turn out like this, although maybe he should've. He quickly emptied the bags and started to replace the contents with his provisions. This was his safe house, one of the places he kept a lot of his weapons.

Makoto made sure that where ever he went, he was never too far from his weapons. He had safe houses across the world so he could always be prepared at a moments notice. It also helped him pack light when going places, it was far easier to get what he needed in the place that he was going instead of trying to smuggle it with him.

Normally Makoto would take all of his chemistry equipment for clean kills, but he didn't have time for that now. Makoto immediately went to a locker room deep within the house and unlocked it. He took a couple big luggage bags and began filling them with everything from handguns to hunting rifles to explosives. He didn't quite have a plan yet, but he knew that it wouldn't end after he did what they were asking.