🔥Strip club🔥

MissingLuca

MissingLuca

----

Light walked into the strip club. He hadn't been here in a few months now.

He looked around there where a few familiar faces and a few new ones. He was greeted by some friends and walked to a table for one looking over at all the women.

He was shocked to see his friend and crush, charli, on one of the poles. As of chari could sense someone was staring she turned her head and her eyes met luca's. She looked shocked but carried on with her dance,

Luca watched her for a whole half hour getting harder each second. Before she walked off stage and ran over to him.

"What are you doing here luca?!" She asked. "I come here sometimes..." luca said staring at her body, she barely had any clothes on.

"Like what you see?" She teased, luca nodded in reply and charli giggled. "Cmon, let's go backstage." Luca took charlis hand and she dragged him to a small room.

It had all sort of equipment, sex toys, ropes, poles.

"Stop looking at them, we won't be using them today." Charli said as she unbuttoned luca's shirt. Luca pulled down charlis short skirt and to no surprise, she had nothing on underneath she only had a bra on now but that could stay.

Chsrli kissed down lucas chest until she reached his pants. She pulled both his pants and underwear down at the same time,

She gave his dick a quick kiss before turning around on all fours.

Luca knew what she wanted him to do and knelt down behind her. He slowly pushed inside her groaning at the tightness as he held onto her hips and started thrusting. "Mmm" charli moaned,

She was having so much pleasure, all the men here had such small dicks. Lucas felt so good inside her.

She moaned as she and luca both came.