🌹Couch cuddles🌹

Warnings:None

{{{

Luca's arms wrapped around Charlis front as he pulled her closer too his chest, breathing in the scent of her freshly washed hair. The two lay together on the couch in silence, they didn't need to speak the touch is all they need.

Charli seemed too be concentrated on the movie but Luca couldn't keep his eyes of his girlfriend. She was just so pretty, so perfect. He took ahold of her hand squeezing it slightly while kissing the back of her head, he heard her laugh a little and she squeezed his hand back not turning her head away from the TV screen.

"I love you Charli..." Luca said breaking the silence. "I love you too luca." Charli said as she turned around too face Luca cupping his cheek and pulling him down into a kiss. Luca brushed his thingers through her hair enjoying how soft it felt in-between his fingers. The kiss broke after a few moments but Charli's hands didn't move off his cheeks, she stared up at him smiling warmly.

"I don't know what I'd do without you..." She said. "Me neither..." Luca replied pulling her closer, if even possible. Charli took in Luca's scent, he always smelt like roses and it was one of the things Charli loved the most about him.

She felt his hands on the back of her head rubbing slow circles and she couldn't help but feel tired. She gave luca one last kiss and yawned burying her head into her boyfriend's shoulder closing her eyes.

Luca rested his head onto her and he too fell asleep.