🔥Caming🔥

Jenny_2545

Warning:Smut and swearing
.

----

"We have to share a bed?!" Charli whisper yelled staring at the small air mattress on the floor. "What's the big deal? We're dating?" Luca asked sitting down and resting his head on the pillow. "But we've never shared a bed," Charli said uncomfortably, "is it really a bed?" Luca said shifting uncomfortably.

Charli sighed loudly as she crawled onto he air mattress next to Luca.

"I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight." Luca said dramatically, "it's not that bad." Charli said. "Yes it is" Luca replied.

Charli laughed a little and kissed her boyfriend. Luca didn't let her pull away and instead pulled her closer. "Luca-" Charli only managed managed break away from the kiss for a split second before luca pulled her back in.

Luca wasted no time and took off both his and Charli's clothes. He put a pillow down before pushing charli onto it. Luca burried his head into the crook of her neck biting and nibbling at the skin.

"A-ah luca~"

"Shh, the squad are in the tents next to us... you don't want to wake them." Luca whispered into Charli's ear.

Charli moaned quietly as luca kissed her chest and teased her with his dick.

"Please luca..." She whined. Luca shushed her as he pushed inside. "Mmm...!~"

Charli gripped luca's shoulder pulling him into a kiss. Luca melted into it slowly thrusting into his girlfriend.

His thrusts got faster as the kiss deepened, Charli moaned into luca's mouth her legs wrapping around luca's waist.

Lucs was getting close sweat dripped down his face as his thrusts got more messy, he groaned lowly as he and charli both came.

Luca collapsed onto charli panting heavily.