🌹Carnival🌹

KenjisStrawHat

KenjisStrawHat

Warnings:None
Thus can be seen as platonic or romantic

----

Charli and luca walked through the park in silence. Charli looked around noticing loads of posters.

"What's with all the posters?" Charli asked luca. "Oh there's there's carnival. Did you never go as a kid?" Luca responded.

"My parents never let me go to a carnival." Charli said sadly.

Luca's POV

"Oh..." I said.

Charli has never been to a carnival?

I looked over at the posters memorising the place and time. We haven't gone out in while and a carnival date sounds fun.

I continued to walk back home with charli planning later in my mind.

We reached home and charli went straight into her room. She seemed upset that she has never been to a carnival. At least she will tonight.

It opened at 7pm and it was 4pm now.

I texted charli and ask if she wanted to hang out at 7pm and she agreed.

The three hours passed quickly and charli knocked on my door before entering. "Are you ready to go?" She asked. I nodded in response and got up from my bed.

I walked downstairs with her and we both put our shies on. "Where are going?" She asked me. "You'll see," I said laughing a little.

I helped her up once we had put out shoes on and we walked out into my car.

It wasn't too long of a drive only about 15 minutes. I smiled hearing Charli's gasp once I pulled up into the parking lot.

"Oh my god!" She yelled pulling me into a tight hug. I hugged her back. We both got out the car charli rushing ahead. "What do we do first?" She asked excitedly.

"Maybe some games. They're rigged but maybe we can win something."

Charli nodded and I took her too the nearest game. You had to knock down the cups with balls.

Charli threw one and managed to knock down one of the three cups. Though she missed her second throw. "You do it" She said handing me the final ball.

I threw it and managed to knock the last two down. Charli yelled in excitement and hugged me tightly. "Thank you!!!"

She chose a plushy and hugged it close to her chest. "I love it" I smiled at her. "Wanna get some candyfloss?" I asked her. "I've never tried it," she said. "You'll love it I promise." She nodded her head in response and I grabbed some candyfloss from a nearby stall.

I passed one to her and she took her bite. "It's amazing!" She yelled taking another bite. I laughed slightly taking a bite off mine.