🔥Hot tub🔥

Jenny_2545

Jenny_2545
.

!!!

Luca sighed deeply as he sank into the warm water of the hot tub.

He wasn't supposed too be here naked, but no one was around and he really needed the relief.

"What ya doin?" Luca jumped and turned around too see Charli. "Just relaxing," Luca replied covering himself up with his hands while blushing slightly.

"Can I join you?" She asked. "I guess" luca replied.

She took off her clothes and joined luca.

Luca stared at her a blushing mess, he didn't think she would take off her clothes.

It started off calm before Charli's hand moved to the inside of his thigh.

"C-charli?" He stuttered. She shushed him, "just enjoy it..." She said. She moved so she was sat on his lap and began to kiss and bite at his neck. "Charli~"

She got up and out of the hot tub before saying "I'll be right back,"

She returned a few minutes later with a condom in her hand.

Luca blushed furiously and wathed as she got back in and rolled the condom onto his hard dick.

"You ready?" She asked sitting back onto his lap. He nodded his head and moaned loudly when she sunk down.

"C-charli fuck~" he put his hands on her hips while she put hers on his shoulders. "You like that~" she said seductivly as she began to bounce on luca's dick. "Yes~ fuck im close..."

"M-me too..."

Luca threw his head back moaning loudly as he came into the condom and chsrli cake onto his dick. "Fuck that was good~" Charli groaned. "Yeah..." Luca responded.