🌹Monster drinks🌹

Bitchy_ackerman

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Bitchy_ackerman

Warnings:None

----

Charli's POV

I sat on the bench. It was a nice warm day and I just decided to spend it at the park.

I was alone cause all the squad members where busy which made me a little sad. Luca would've gone with me even if he was busy but I couldn't find him.

Speaking of Luca I swear I just saw him go into a shop a few minutes ago. Or maybe just my mind playing tricks on me.

Apparently it was not cause I saw that it was infact Luca when he exited. And he was coming right for me a wide smile on his face. "Charli! I got us some drinks."

He had 2 cans of a drink in his hand. With the writing 'Monster' on them. "How did you know I was here?" I asked him.

"I saw you while I was on a walk thought I'd get some drinks and sit with you. Do you like Monster drinks?" He said. "I've never tried them,"

He looked a little surprised but smiled. "That's fine. You can try and if you don't like it I I get you something else." He said handing me the can.

I took it and opened it. It fizzed and a bit of it spat in my face. I hesitantly brought it too my lips I was weird with trying new food and drinks.

I let the liquid drip into my mouth and onto my tongue. I could feel my eyes widen in excitement. "Oh my god! It's amazing." Luca laughed slightly as I continued to sip on the drink.

He opened his and started too drink too.

We didn't talk only sat and stared at eachother.

I had never noticed things about luca that I was now, how bright and shiny his eyes where, how soft his skin looked and how he had a beautiful smile.

Was I falling in love with him...?