🌹Jelous fight part 2🥀

DavidChase43DavidChase43

DavidChase43
DavidChase43

Lovely_kawai

¤¤¤

Charli's POV

I ran through the halls and into Jaxx's room where he was sat on his bed. "Charli what's wrong?" He asked walking over to me and whiping my tears.

I explained everything to him and he seemed mad. "We'll he's just being stupid." He said.

I smiled a little.

"Yeah... he is..."

《《《

Luca's POV

I was starting to feel regret, maybe I was too hard on her?

I hang out with people and she doesn't complain.

I should go apologise, she's probably gone to Jaxx's room.

I walked over there and knocked on the door. Jaxx opened up glaring at me. "What do you want?" He asked coldly. "Is Charli in here?" I replied. "None of your business." He said trying to shut the door but i stopped him. "Please... I want to apologise..." I said sadly. He sighed. "Fine."

He let me in and I walked over to Charli who was sat on his bed. "Charli..." I said quietly.

She turned her head to look at me, "what?" She asked coldly.

"I want to say I'm sorry... I just got jelous, I don't want to loose you..." I said taking her hand in mine. "I'll forgive you on one condition." She started. "Dont do it again. I'm aloud to have friends of both genders." She continued.

"Ok." I agreed. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back holding her close. I kissed her hair.

"I forgive you..." She said quietly.

We got up and went back too out room leaving jaxx behind.

We both sat down on our bed and I held her close as we turned on the TV and turned on Netflix.

"I really am sorry... love you..."

Lovely_kawai