29- Ten times harder

Stella's P.O.V.

I was laying in Cole's naked arms.

"Make up sex, slash I love you sex is the absolute best." Cole said as he held me tight.

I looked up at him, "I agree but I'm still really mad at you."

He got up on his elbow, rolled me so I was laying on my back and looked down at me.

"I'm not sorry for helping you. You can be mad at me all you want." I went to speak but he put his lips to mine, shushing me, "but I am sorry I didn't talk to you about it first. I know you... the real you and I know you're not with me because of my money. If I ever make a big decision again, I promise to talk to you about it first and I won't do anything until you okay it. Deal?"

"I'm going to pay you back?"

"No, you're not."

"But-" He leaned down, kissing me again.

"You can't keep shushing me with kisses." I mumbled against his lips.

"Oh yes, I definitely can."

After he pulled away again, I looked back up at him. "Thank you, but if you ever do anything like that again without talking to me. I'll..."

"You'll what?" He challenged.

"I don't know but it will be big... huge actually."

He smiled, "It won't happen again and you're welcome. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you and Claire."

As we kissed I hooked my leg around his waist, rubbing up against him, feeling that he was ready for me again. I heard him grab another condom, knowing I still needed to talk to Cole about what's his face but that was a total mood killer and I didn't want to ruin this moment just yet.

He ripped open the condom with his teeth when I broke the kiss, pushing him onto his back. I grabbed a hold of his long length and started stroking him, licking the top, teasing him a little.

I looked up. Cole's jaw was tight and blue eyes a darker shade. I didn't think they could get any sexier but I was wrong.

I went down again, licking all the way up his long shaft then taking him all the way in my mouth until the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat making Cole let out a deep, throaty groan.

I continued for a few minutes until he begged to be inside of me. I grabbed the condom from him, rolled it down his long length, climbed on top of him and lowered myself down around him.

His groans got me every time. It was something my body, especially my lower region responded instantly to. A soft moan escaped my lips as I started rocking back and forth.

He sat up suddenly, one hand wrapped around my back while he gently grabbed the back of my neck with his other hand, pulling me into a kiss as my hips continued to move as he held me close.

"Christ, Stella. You always feel so good, Baby." He moaned out.

"Back up."

He scooted back so he was sitting against the headboard of my bed. Grabbing a hold of the headboard I started bouncing hard and as fast as I could. My head flew back, giving him access to my neck as he started leaving kisses along my neck, collarbone and down to my chest.

I felt my walls beginning to tighten as I hunched forward, riding out my orgasm. My hips continued to move, knowing Cole was close too. Cole's fingers grabbed my hips, helping me as I continued, pulling me forward and back before slamming me forward again, keeping me there as his breath hitched at his release.

I sat there, my face still in his neck as I felt his cock still pulsating inside me.

"I love you so much, Stella."

I sat up, placing both my hands on the side of his face and smiled at him. "I love you too, blue eyes."

I gave him one more kiss before getting off his lap so he could throw the condom away.

He grabbed my hands, "Let's shower."

I groaned as he pulled me up, making him chuckle. I was exhausted and needed to talk to him.

I was nervous about how he would react with what happened with Roman today. Ignoring Roman seemed like the best choice right now because I was worried that Cole would do something to protect me and it would bring problems for him when it came to his football career.

After we showered, I took my hair out of the messy bun and followed Cole back into the bedroom.

I sat down on the bed, leaning up against the headboard and brought the covers up to my chest. Cole crawled back into bed with a smile, "What are you thinking so hard about? You don't seem to be fully here right now. Is everything alright? Please don't be mad about the money anymore."

"I'm not... well I sorta am but that's not what I'm thinking about. I have to tell you something."

"Okay?" He said hesitantly.

"You know how I went out to lunch with Jen today?"

He sat up, a concerned look on his face. "Yeah?"

"Roman showed up."

His eyes widened. "Why?"

"I don't know... well-"

"Babe?"

"He's going to try and cause problems between us, I just know he's going to."

He was silent as he sat there, waiting for me to continue. I wished I could read his mind right about now.

"He wouldn't leave our table when I told him to. Then he followed us outside where that one paparazzi guy that's been following us around took some pictures. I don't know how any of this looked to him so I'm nervous about what will be said. Roman said he missed me and was going to fight like hell to get me back."

Cole came close, wrapping his arms around me pulling me close. "Well he can fight all he wants, I'm not letting you go."

"I'm scared about what he's going to do or why he's even doing this in the first place because he's never tried anything or showed any interest since I told him I wasn't getting the abortion he demanded I get."

Cole was clenching his jaw.

"The look in his eyes was scary, Cole. I thought I knew him growing up and it turned out to be this big lie so I'm not sure what he's really capable of."

He relaxed as he looked into my eyes. "Do you love me?"

I smiled and nodded. "Of course I do, with all of my heart."

"Then there isn't anything he can do, to ruin what we have together. He wants to fight... we'll fight ten times harder. We got this, Blondie."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, praying he was right.

"After he left, I got out of my car and followed him."

"Why in the hell would you do that?"

"I wanted to see what car he got into."

"And?"

"It was a blue mustang."

"Well I still believe it was the ex. He could have multiple cars and him showing up at the restaurant like he did just makes me think it was him even more."

He laid me down, hovering over me as he looked me in the eyes. His lips connected with mine as he slowly started to enter me.

"Condom?" I breathed out.

"It's on." He showed me the foil with a smirk on his gorgeous face.

"Smooth."

"Please don't worry about him. Everything's going to be alright."

"Okay." I smiled.

We continued making love. I couldn't believe what this man was doing to my heart but Cole was right, whatever Roman tried or had planned we would make sure we got through it together.