30- The beach

Stella's P.O.V.

It was now July and extremely hot out. Cole had a brilliant idea to go to Long Beach today and hang out at the beach with our families.

The paparazzi guy that took Roman and my picture outside the restaurant unfortunately posted a small video with the caption reading, 'Trouble in Paradise with mystery man?' Asking for this man to come forward with details about us. I ignored it like Cole asked me to do. What Cole was upset about was how Roman pushed me up against my car rather hard. Apparently I left that part out in our discussion.

Roman hasn't made any more contact with me since that day at the restaurant, which I was thrilled about. Hopefully he got my message about not being interested and decided to leave me alone after all.

We also haven't seen the gray Volvo hanging around either, so maybe it was just a coincidence that one day.

"Blondie, we're waiting on you, darlin."

"I'm coming." I said, hurring out of my room with our beach bag.

"That's what she said."

"Stop that." I playfully hit Coles' arm as he chuckled. "I'm ready."

"Mom mentioned talking to your mom about going out for pizza on the boardwalk?"

"Yes. Mom sent me a message when you were showering. I told her I would talk to you but we would probably go."

"Perfect. I'll drive, babe." He picked up the beach bag and Claire.

I grabbed the keys from the counter and followed them out, shutting and locking the door behind us.

Cole put Claire in her seat and got in. "I cannot wait to see you in that bikini."

"You've seen me naked. Isn't that better?"

He thought about it for a moment. "Mmm, good point." Making me laugh.

My phone started beeping, letting me know I had a text message. I reached in the bag and pulled out my phone.

Cole started laughing when he heard all the messages coming through. "Who in the world?"

"It's the group message with Ally and Sadie we have going on."

"What are they up to?"

"I guess Jordan can't cook and burnt the oatmeal this morning, now Ally's going on and on about some of Nics epic cooking fails too. Should I mention the beach, they all should come too."

"Yeah. That will be fun. Tyson and Luke could meet the boys then."

I quickly sent a message, telling them they should meet us there.

Once we got to the beach, we grabbed our things out of the trunk and carried everything down to our families.

We went around giving everyone a hug. "Sorry we're late."

My brothers went over and helped Cole set up our umbrellas.

"Mommy, can I go in the water?"

"Hold on sweetie."

"Lydia and I can take her until you're ready?" Mom offered.

"If you want, that will be great. I'll be right there."

I laid our blankets under the umbrella and stripped down to my bikini. I checked my phone and smiled with a message from both Ally and Sadie. "Ty, Luke guess who's joining us today?"

"Who?"

My smile widened. "Nic Carter."

Their eyes widened making Eve laugh.