two | faygotiji

[ IN WHICH ]
izaya goes for a walk
to clear his mind and ends
up getting fucked
by his best friend, andre.

"i can't do this shit nomo, ma!" shouted izaya as he clutched onto his ginger locs. "i fucking needed you and all you ever cared about was some damn drugs!" he continued to yell as he stomped on the dirt that sat on top of the casket she was buried in, he was more upset about his mother's previous actions than he was about her death "i was being abused at that school and you never cared, i'm so glad you're dead."

"fuck you, bitch," said the boy. izaya spat on her gravestone for the last time before shoving his hands into his pockets and walking away; this was the second time this week he'd raged and shouted at his mother's grave; he was hurt that he'd never had a decent childhood or the mother he deserved. he constantly blamed himself for his mother's indifference and preference for drugs over him, and he even blamed himself for his father's absence.

despite the fact that this was not the case, he couldn't help but believe it. the brown boy sniffled as the moon shone brightly on him, turning his brown skin a blue-ish color; it was a cold night, but izaya couldn't care less; all he wanted to do was vanish and turn into droplets if that was even possible. izaya arrived at a beach after a few minutes of strolling and studied the surroundings before noticing that the beach was unusually vacant.

izaya walked out into the distance and sat a few feet away from the water, the breeze feeling good on his bare skin. "damn nigga, you stalking me?" remarked a familiar voice, prompting izaya to turn around and see his best friend of five years "nah nigga." izaya chuckled dryly as he turned back around "watchu doing here?"  asked izaya "this my smoke spot nigga." andre replied as he sat down next to izaya "whatchu doing hea', this yo smoke spot too?" andre inquired as he took the blunt from behind his ear and the lighter from his pocket.

izaya shrugged "i guess." said the boy, which caused andre to laugh lowly and look over at izaya "you don't smoke zaya, stop pretending." said the lightskin. "why you pretending?" asked andre; again as he nudged his friend with his shoulder "you trynna put on a show for me?", izaya furrowed his eyebrows at that sentence 'you trynna put on a show for me' izaya repeated to himself as he stared out into the distance, shrugging again, unsure of what to say.

andre shook his head and put the blunt up to his lips, after lighting it, he tossed the red lighter onto the sand next to him, izaya looked over at andre and watched his lips closely as he inhaled and exhaled, he blew the white smoke out into the air and looked over at izaya "here." andre spoke, extending his arm so that izaya could hit the blunt, izaya paused for a moment "here nigga, it ain't gon' bite." laughed andre as extended his arm some more.

so the adolescent placed the blunt between his lips, held it there for a few seconds before inhaling deeply, and held the smoke in for around five seconds before exhaling "maybe you do smoke," andre murmured as izaya handed the blunt back to andre, who chuckled.

"my momma.. she used to keep all kinds of shit around the house," izaya said, shrugging. "i only smoked like once or twice, it ain't my thing." izaya spoke up once more. "hm." andre hummed in response; he was aware of izaya's drug-addicted mother, but he didn't spend much time with her.

"the breeze feels so good." andre spoke, he was honestly trying to get izaya to crack a smile or something because the tension had been high since he arrived, and he realized that bringing up his mother wouldn't help, so he switched the subject. "shit feel so good make a nigga want to cry," izaya said as he removed his head from his knees "watchu be crying bout." andre asked curiously, "nigga you is nosy." izaya giggled as he looked over at his pink haired friend.

when he saw izaya's smile, the pink-haired boy smiled back. "you always trynna get smart with me," andre said as he grabbed izaya's neck. when the laughter died down, the two boys continued to stare at each other, andre licking his bottom lip as his gaze flickered from izaya's to his plump lips.

they both began to lean in instinctively; izaya was cautious at first, but soon relaxed when he saw andre was fine with it, and not long after their lips met, andre held the back of izaya's neck as he tenderly kissed the younger boy, andre wanted to make this night last even if it meant shit wouldn't be the same again since it was a dream come true for him.

izaya let out a soft moan as andre bit his bottom lip; he could feel his cheeks heat up as andre slipped his tongue into his warm mouth; he didn't even notice that his hand had made its way into his sweatpants while all of this was going on "fuck!" izaya exclaimed as he pulled out the kiss, pressing his face into andre's chest as he felt him pull his semi-hard dick out of his sweats.

andre used izaya's pre-cum as lubricant and began to slowly jerk his best friend off, he could hear small whimpers coming from the boy as he shoved his face deeper into his chest "baby.. look at me," andre cooed as he stroked his thumb over izaya's tip, making him twitch forward a little, after a few seconds izaya complied and pulled his face out of andre's chest to look at him.

"you're so pretty," andre purred as he pecked izaya's lips once more. as he glanced down at izaya's beautiful face, andre could feel his own dick hardening up, he began to jerk izaya off quicker, deciding to let him finish before he got his brains fucked out.

hey y'all !
i've been writing this shit all week 💀
& i been rewatching the movie
moonlight n it made me wanna write ts.

also i'm procrastinating on writing the smut
so idk when part 2 will come out 🙈
anyways tell me if y'all liked it.