seven | yeatsrich

[ IN WHICH ]
canyon fucks noah for
a feature.

"you ain't gotten a feature yet because you're a lame ass nigga." keandrian grinned as he slapped the lunch table "facts, dat nigga noah be doing features for honey buns," jace added, laughing as well. "you niggas are horrible friends, i'll get a feature, just watch," canyon rolled his eyes and stood up from the table, walking away, while jace and keandrian just laughed even louder as he walked away.

canyon was a soundcloud rapper who got about a thousand listens per song but was impatient and wanted to advance his career faster. now, noah was doing big numbers, getting a million or more listens per song, and canyon wanted a piece of that action, so he thought a feature would at the very least get him some more exposure.

he could see why his friends were making fun of him because noah would do features for anything. he was nervous, but he'd promised himself that today would be the day he'd talk to noah about it. canyon's last class after lunch was art, so he skipped it and went over to noah's house; the two weren't great friends or anything, but they knew of each other, and canyon knew that noah skipped school frequently.

he felt a little strange going to someone's house unannounced, but he brushed it aside and went on his way to noah's house. when he arrived; he knocked on the door and waited for someone to respond; there was no car in the driveway, so he hoped noah was home.

noah emerged from behind the closed door not long after. "wassup can." noah grinned as he leaned against the door frame."wassup nigga, i gotta come all the way over here cuz yo ass never comes to school," "man," noah chuckled as he stepped aside to allow canyon in. "those teachers and students been pissing me off, i can't be around them for too long." as he came into the house, canyon grumbled, "real."

"anyways, what you been up to i see you going up on sc." noah spoke as he closed and locked the door "you really my twin, we're going up!" noah said as he hit a lil dance, causing canyon to laugh. once the laughter died down, canyon decided to tell noah why he'd come all this way in the first place "you doing big shit noah, i'm trying to get like you so i was wondering if i could get a feature." canyon inquired, "that's kinda why i came here." he added.

"do you have a honey bun?" noah asked, furrowing his brows "nah," canyon shrugged "how much do you have on you right now?" noah questioned. "like two hundred or sum?" canyon said, hoping that would be enough. "i'm sorry twizz, but you gotta come with a lil more than that, should've brought a honey bun," noah said, giving canyon a look of sympathy. "cmon noah, i'll do anything, deadass,"

"deadass?" noah questioned, just to be clear about what he meant. "yes, noah, anything," canyon spoke "bet." and with that noah turned towards the stairs and started walking over to them, canyon assumed he was expected to follow the male up the stairs and into his room, so he did and noah's room was surprisingly tidy.

"are you okay with me fucking you?" noah inquired as he closed his room door. the question caught canyon off guard, and he had to think about it for a moment. 'is it really this serious,' canyon pondered this as he massaged his chin, and when he had made up his mind, he nodded, to which noah simply grinned.

canyon stayed in his boxers as the two began to undress while noah got butt booty naked, to say noah was large was an understatement; canyon already knew he'd have difficulties walking for at least three weeks based on his girth and length.