eight | summrsfaygo

[ IN WHICH ]
deante puts andre in
his place.

( intersex andre )

it was no secret that andre was a brat; he never took no for an answer and if he was told no, you can bet he'd make a scene and act like an ass. it didn't matter if he was in public or in the privacy of his own home, he always got what he wanted and made sure of it, and when he met deante, things only got worse; all he did was feed into andre's shit and now the boy was beyond spoiled.

deante proceeded to lavish the younger, showering him with superfluous gifts and other miscellaneous shit that he didn't need, and no matter how whiny andre was or how unpleasant he became deante always fed in. it was almost as if andre, rather than deante, was in charge.

but today was different; something wasn't right, andre could sense it, even though deante hadn't said much throughout the day. "bae," grumbled andre as he sat on the couch next to his boyfriend. "hm?" deante hummed, focusing on the tv show that seemed to be getting good. "can we go out to eat, ooh, or shopping, i'm bored," andre pouted, cocking his head to the side.

"i'm tired from work, sweetie; we can go shopping tomorrow." deante said, flashing a weak smile at his boyfriend "cmon, please," andre sighed dramatically and crossed his arms, despite knowing what kind of mood his boyfriend was in, andre continued to bother the older, poking deante in the cheek as he unfolded his arms. deante just tried to ignore the boy until it got too much. "andre, fucking stop!" deante exclaimed as he grabbed his lover's finger.

andre groaned and got up, just when deante thought he was gonna get some time alone, andre stood in front of the tv, flailing his arms around to make sure that deante would not get to enjoy his show, deante sighed in defeat and looked up at andre who stood there with a stupid ass smirk on his face which pissed him off even more, after letting andre go on for a few more minutes his patience's was running low.

so, before andre had a chance to flee, deante grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him down to his level, "stop fuckin' playin' with me." deante muttered now that he was face to face with his beloved, his sneer remaining on his face. "daddy please,"andre implored again, his smirk replaced by a pout and puppy dog eyes. "no andre, i'm tired, i said no and i mean it," deante spoke up, letting go of the younger's shirt to stand up. deante anticipated a tantrum, which andre didn't throw often because he always got what he wanted.

andre was crying about how it wasn't fair by the time deante got into the kitchen, honestly just little shit to irritate deante, and he didn't care about shopping or going to eat at this point, he just wanted to irrate deante to see how far he'd let things go, he knew his boyfriend was short tempered but he didn't care.

it was times like these that the older regretted spoiling his boyfriend; he felt like he was dating a sixteen-year-old rather than a twenty-three-year-old, he knew what andre was up to but he ignored him to the best of his ability and began cooking dinner; even though andre was still bothering him, everything seemed to be going well, until andre knocked an important part of dinner over, which threw deante over the edge.

"i'm sick of your shit today, go upstairs!" andre felt a little embarrassed as deante yelled at him, his cheeks turning a light shade of red as he yelled profanities as the younger left the kitchen, but that didn't last long because he knew what was coming next, he loved having sex when deante was mad, of course he liked being in charge but he loved it when deante would take control and completely ruin him.