four | twinsummrs

[ IN WHICH ]
deante proposes
to his boyfriend.

"hm.. baby stop." benjamin grumbled as he rolled over on his side "brush your teeth first." he added as he pushed his lover's head away, deante smacked his lips and got out of their shared bed, walking into the restroom that was only a few feet away from the bed, "cmon, wake up, let's get the day started," he said as he got back into bed with his sleeping boyfriend after brushing his teeth and washing his face.

deante was a morning person, although benjamin would sleep all day if you allowed him, but today deante wasn't bothering benjamin for no cause; since they had flown to paris the night before, he figured it would be great to propose in front of the eiffel tower. benjamin finally gave up attempting to sleep after a few more minutes of pestering and got up to shower, brush his teeth, and do other things.

after that, the two dressed up and headed out to start the day. "where should we go first?" deante wondered. "how about a café," benjamin said as he clutched his boyfriend's hand. "i could use some breakfast, i'm starving." benjamin exaggerated as he rubbed his stomach with his free hand. "i heard carette is a really good cafe, cmon let's get a taxi,"
deante chuckled and nodded.

soon the couple had arrived at the café, the outside of the café looked decent so the lad's were sure that whatever food they were about to receive would be delicious, after exiting the taxi, the two slowly made their way into the establishment; it wasn't too busy, so the boys walked over to the counter and patiently waited for someone to assist them.

"bonjour, may we have a table for two?" benjamin asked, shooting the women a tight lipped smile, she nodded, smiling back and then grabbed two small menus "follow me.", deante took benjamin's hand in his again and followed the lady to a little booth, "here you boy's go." the lady spoke as she placed the menus on the table, smiled at the two, and then went away, leaving the boys to take their seats.

so they did, and benjamin almost immediately took up the menu; he was so hungry that he could feel his stomach eating itself, and the fact that he was eating for two didn't help matters. he wasn't showing yet, fortunately, because he'd avoided telling deante.

he was genuinely scared; despite the fact that he and deante had been together for four years, they had never discussed children, as a result, benjamin was both perplexed and depressed. "everything is in french, bae, what the fuck does this say?" benjamin couldn't help but giggle at his boyfriend's delay when the lighter asked, apparently bewildered as he looked at the menu. "why would you want to fly somewhere knowing perfectly well you don't speak their language?" benjamin wondered as he placed the menu down on the table.

"i knew you wanted to visit, and i knew you spoke french." "now help me find something to eat," deante said with a smile. benjamin did as instructed and assisted his lover in selecting food, it didn't take them long to eat since deante just got a salad and benjamin had got a sandwich, even while carette did provide full dinners, it was still early, so they obviously intended to wait until later to have a romantic dinner under the stars.

"next, we should go to a museum; you'd simply be another piece of art among all those paintings." deante smirked as he drew his boyfriend closer. "you're so corny." benjamin laughed as he put his arms around deante's neck. "mhm, you in love with this corny nigga though." deante said as he leaned in and kissed his boyfriend on the lips. benjamin kissed back, but sighed when he felt deante pull away, disappointed at how short the kiss had been. "cmon baby, let's go before it gets too crowded." the museum was a short walk away.