i luv your girl | iayzekan

keandrian was so happy that deante was stupid because if he wasn't, he would've discovered that his best friend and his boyfriend had been fucking a long time ago. the first time it happened, keandrian wanted to stop because it was eating him alive, but once the three of them got together again, he couldn't help but come up with a phony excuse to get jace alone so he could fuck him again.

after that, the cycle just kept on, but deante never became suspicious; instead, he simply assumed that the two got along incredibly well, and in a way, technically, he wasn't wrong.

the three were currently hanging out once again and watching friday for the fourth time at deante's urging, "when you gon' let me fuck mrs. parker?" deante and smokey enquired "nigga, can we watch something else, no one wants to sit here and watch you reenact the entire movie." jace grumbled, as he looked at his boyfriend, who was gawking at the television and grinning foolishly.

"why are you complaining when kan isn't, jesus jace? do you always have to ruin the fun?" deante said, never taking his eyes off the television. "kan is basically asleep, which is why he isn't complaining." jace scoffed and said, "i'm going to get some food, have fun," as he rose from the bed. deante sighed and finally looked up from the movie, but that was only to rouse the half-sleep boy: "can you go with jace, he's not allowed to drive while he's upset." deante asked.

keandrian nodded and stretched, retrieved his phone from the nightstand, and left the room "you coming?" jace questioned as keandrian descended the stairs, he already knew what was bound to happen but he tried to hide his smile "obviously nigga." keandrian joked as he retrieved the car keys from the kitchen island, jace rolled his eyes at the joke and then opened the front door to leave.

keandrian followed the petite male, locking the front door as they went. "what you trying to eat?" keandrian asked the boy as they buckled up, realizing he didn't even know what jace wanted "i'm not even hungry, rino started pissing me off so i needed to get away from him," jace shrugged and took out his phone. "we can just drive around for a little while." "until you actually get hungry or something," keandrian spoke while backing out of the driveway.

about twenty minutes later, keandrian pulled over in a random neighborhood. he took out his phone and started scrolling through instagram. the two let the car fall into a comfortable silence as they each continued to do their own thing. "kan," jace said softly to break the brief silence. "hm?" keandrian hummed, turning to face the man.

"i never had car sex before." jace spoke, turning off his phone, setting it on the dashboard "oh forreal?" keandrian smirked already knowing where this was going "mhm, i think i want my first time to be with you." jace continued, keandrian hummed in response, as he set his phone in the cup holder his other hand slowly made its way over to the passenger side, his hand entered jace's sweats once it was fully on the passenger side and gently rubbed him through his boxers.

jace whimpered a little at the sensation and rocked his hips against keandrian's hand to get a better feel. jace appeared to be falling apart already after only a few seconds, and that was over a hand that was barely even doing anything. "already so needy." keandrian teased, but he loved every second of it, he loved how easy he made jace come undone.

"put them inside me." jace spoke, looking at keandrian for a brief moment "what's the magic word, baby?" keandrian asked, cocking his head to the side "please kan, put them in me." jace begged, shutting his eyes, as he lifted his ass up. keandrian hummed with satisfaction, and slid his hand into his boxers; circling his fingers around his hole before sliding them inside the boy.

"fuck," jace exclaimed, as he felt keandrian's lanky fingers penetrate him. the older man then carefully worked his fingers inside of jace, pushing them in and out and slightly scissoring jace to get him ready for his nine inches. jace then moaned again as he grabbed hold of keandrian's arm.

keandrian was rock hard in his pants by now, he wanted to get in jace as soon as possible, he withdrew his fingers from jace after doing a little more preparation, jace whined and opened his eyes only to see keandrian climbing in the backseat.
once keandrian was settled in the back jace followed suit and climbed in the backseat, even though it was cramped the two managed to take their clothes off without help from one another.

keandrian climbed up on top of jace and started kissing him because he really missed the feel of his lips. keandrian slowly slid into jace as their makeout session intensified. since they were without lube, he was trying to be as gentle as he could. as soon as he fully entered the male, or got as much of his dick into jace, he started to move. jace broke the kiss and uttered a slight gasp.

as keandrian's movements became more vigorous, tears started to well up in jace's eyes. "you okay?" jace nodded in response to keandrian's murmur, knowing that pleasure would eventually triumph over pain. keandrian hummed at the response, filling the male with the final two inches of his dick. in a matter of minutes, pleasure overcame pain, and jace was in heaven. keandrian grunted a few times as he applied force to jace's hole. he really did miss the way jace felt.

he grabbed jace by his erect dick and started to jerk him off, which caused jace to scream. "just like that!" exclaimed jace, arching his back off the seats, he felt his tummy tighten and closed his eyes, but was startled by the sound of his phone ringing. even though kan was about to finish, he decided to be a little bad, so he pulled out and leaned in the front of the car to grab jace's phone from the dashboard.

he smiled as he saw deante's contact name, he pressed the green button and handed jace the phone all he could do was look at keandrian angrily "you guys okay?" questioned deante, jace hummed before speaking up "yeah, the line at burger king is so long." jace exclaimed boredly, as he did so keandrian slid back in the male "oooh, did you get me a happy meal?" asked deante.

and just as jace was about to respond keandrian began to pound into jace, "go ahead jacey, answer him." smirked keandrian, sending more hard strokes to jace's sensitive hole "s-stupid ass, happy meals- fuck!" "happy meals are at mcdonalds.", deante pouted from the other end and shook his head "get me my happy meal—" deante was cut off by the sound of jace moaning out keandrian's name, which made him furrow his eyebrows.

jace was in his own little world, not even caring at this point he just wanted to get his nut in "right there kan, mhm." moaned jace, "ima nut in you, fuck." keandrian groaned, burying his face into the nape of jace's neck and just like that keandrian was cumming and jace wasn't far behind him.

"what the fuck"

trying to be more active all 2023
have a good year 💕
make sure 2 comment n vote — yall fw it?

(ignore da mistakes, it's late; i'm tired)