five | iayzekan

[ IN WHICH ]
keandrian apologies to
his boyfriend with make up sex.

keandrian had been hurting jace's feelings for the entire week, you know, because he had been fired on monday, lost a close buddy on wednesday, and lost his wallet with bill money in it on thursday. he had yelled at his lover countless times, smashed his stuff, and called him out of his name more times than he could count, instead of expressing his thoughts out and explaining why he was having such a difficult week.

he didn't feel bad at first, but after hearing jace cry himself to sleep, it was starting to eating him alive. despite his attempts to apologize, jace didn't want to hear it, and he was ignoring keandrian, which was reasonable.

right now, the two sat silently in the kitchen, eating dinner; keandrian had tried to make small talk several times but had been ignored, which irritated him, so he yanked jace's plate of food away from him. "what the fuck is wrong with you?" jace yelled angrily as he gazed up at his lover. "stop talking to me and go upstairs," as he pointed to the stairs, keandrian spoke calmly.

jace scoffed and stomped up the stairs like an aggravated teen, keandrian merely rolled his eyes and followed the smaller up the stairs; once they were in their shared room, he closed the door and walked over to jace, who sat quietly waiting for his beloved to give whatever speech he had prepared.

instead of giving a long speech like jace had expected, he laid him down on the bed and hovered above him, placing a small peck on his lips, then moving down to his neck, kissing and sucking on the male's light skin, making sure to leave a trail of hickies as he kissed lower and lower on his lover's body.

as much as jace attempted to contain his groans, they ultimately got too much for him, and he ended up letting out a few moans here and there, causing keandrian to smile "daddy's sorry." he said into jace's silky skin as he came to a halt just above his happy trail. "get up and get on your knees." keandrian demanded as he got off the bed, jace did as instructed and got off the bed and before he could get on his knees freely, keandrian was pushing him down on the ground.

but he liked it when keandrian got harsh with him. jace licked his lips before tugging down keandrian's basketball shorts, allowing his dick to slap his thigh. he hadn't sucked dick in months because keandrian was always more concerned with jace's pleasure than his own.

he stuck out his tongue after staring at keandrian's dick like he was staring at a hidden treasure, then took all of him in his mouth, using one hand to play with his balls while taking his partner in and out of his mouth. keandrian then grasped jace's afro and forced his dick farther down his throat, repeatedly hitting his uvula as he face fucked him, becoming more forceful with each thrust.

"i'm close." keandrian growled as he tightened his grasp on jace's hair, a familiar feeling pushing him to fuck his boyfriend's throat even harder; if that was even possible, and the male was soon cumming down his boyfriend's throat. "baby get on the bed," he said after pulling jace's head off his dick and letting go of his hair, jace nodded and climbed back on the bed.

keandrian walked over to his side of the bed and pulled the drawer out, taking the bottle of lubricant, he made eye contact with jace "turn around, ass up." was all he said as he climbed on the bed.

after removing his clothes, he did as instructed and tooted that ass up. after about a minute of waiting for keandrian to do something to him, he grew desperate and the anticipation was killing him. keandrian observed this and smiled, "you're so needy."

"can't even be patient." keandrian teased as he poured the lubricant on his fingers. jace groaned as he grasped the sheets, drool threatening to leave his mouth as keandrian inserted his fingers into jace's hole, gently curling them as he pulled them in and out, making sure to finger fuck him harder each time.

he decided to go the extra mile and inserted a third finger, attempting to prepare jace as best he could, knowing that his nine inches would not be taken lightly.

keandrian grabbed his lover's erect dick and jerked him off, occasionally running his finger over the head of jace's dick, not long after he started jerking off jace he felt his dick twitch in his hand; so he decided that jace had warmed up enough and was ready to get his walk fucked up so he pulled his fingers out of jace's hole and let go of his dick.

keandrian took his own erect dick and aligned his tip with jace's hole, slowly sliding it into the smaller "fuck." keandrian groaned as he fully slid into jace, he grabbed a hold of his waist and slowly began to fuck him, "mhm." jace moaned as keandrian's strokes increased somewhat faster.

he took one hand away from his waist and wrapped it around jace's neck, forcing him to look at him. "it feels good?" he asked. "mhm, yes daddy," jace murmured, trying to maintain eye contact with the man. "work for it then," keandrian said, keandrian smirked as he paused in the middle of a stroke, while jace pouted but continued to rub his ass over keandrian's huge dick.

"you're doing so well, baby." keandrian complimented, as he watched his dick slide in and out of jace, jace only hummed in return and repeated the movement, attempting to attain his high.

"i'm so close," jace said as he closed his eyes, prompting keandrian to resume his strokes, but it didn't take long for jace to come undone, and once he did, keandrian pulled him out and flipped him over to have a better look at him.

keandrian leaned down to plant a few kisses on his boyfriend's face as he slipped back inside him, overstimulating the smaller. "do you forgive daddy?" keandrian asked, maintaining eye contact with jace. "i- mhm yes!" jace moaned out, keandrian smiled and lifted one leg up to get better friction between the two "fuck!" keandrian murmured, stretching the word out as he closed his eyes.

he came into jace after two more hard strokes, moaning deeply, and flopped down next to his lover who was absolutely wrecked at this point "you did good, i'm proud of you."

it's the fact that
i'm a good writer but can't
write good smut like cmon dawg 😭.

also you niggas can request something
if you want.

but anyways this for my twin kori 🤞🏽
hope you liked ts.

okay byee, love you guys 💓
(kinda proofread)