005

"Hello everyone, I'm finally making a youtube channel" summer spoke to her phone in her car, parked outside a 24/7 dairy queen. she finally decided to make a youtube channel, after a lot of persuasion by the triplets, alahna, and lily.

"I'm doing a q&a today, but not alone cause I'm too scared to be sitting in a dairy queen parking lot at 5 in the fucking morning alone" summer finished before lily jumped up from the floor of the back seat with jazz hands. "I've got lily with me!" summer exclaimed, as lily maneuvered her way to the passenger seat, trying not to flash the camera as she was wearing a short skirt.

"literally let's hurry up no one wants to listen to you talk for fucking 20 minutes." lily groaned at her best friend, pulling her phone out of the center console and looking through it.

"First question! how long have you known each other!" summer said a bit too excited, throwing her arms up. lily pushed her friend's arms down with wide eyes.

"Since we were six, I broke summers arm," Lily said, smiling.

"yeah, ran me over with a fucking barbie jeep" summer yelled again, only gaining another wide-eyed look from lily.

lily and summer were driving home after filming, lily had planned to stay over at summers again. when I say again, I mean for the 5th time in a row.

lily was only staying because summer was scared, scared that her mother was going to kick her out. safe to say, she wasn't happy about cps showing up. but, she wouldn't dare to yell at summer in front of lily, and dave kept allowing the sleepovers. also safe to say he wasn't happy with his wife.

"you know you can go home right, you don't have to stay," summer said to break the silence in the car, looking at lily in the rear-view mirror.

"yeah, but I want to. and dave doesn't mind" was all she said to end the conversation, lily pulling into the driveway. at this point, it was 6:30, and the girls just decided to get ready for school since they had an hour until they had to leave again.

summercromwell

caption: first yt video filmed! it should be up by Wednesday, that is if I can figure out how to edit a video

caption: first yt video filmed! it should be up by Wednesday, that is if I can figure out how to edit a video. (also everyone tell lily her outfit looks great, she keeps asking me if she should wear it to school today or not)
tagged >> lilywallmacker likes: 1M views: 1.8M

lilywallmacker: FINE I'LL WEAR IT!
^summercromwell: good.

nicolassturniolo: HOTTIES

nicolassturniolo: istg if I don't see lily in this outfit today I'm going to jump off a bridge.
^summercromwell: SAME.

matthewsturniolo: so excited for the new vid!

christophersturniolo: YAY WE HAVE NEW YT GUESTS

alahna111: WIFES
^summercromwell: GOODMORNING WIFE