011

mattyb💅

hey I'm sorry for being dry idk what got into me

its alr lol
we all have our days

no it's not, can I take you out to make it up to you?

like a date?

no lol not like that, just us hanging out as friends

sure!
when what, and where?

tonight, dinner, and I'll worry abt where

sounds good

pick you up at 8?

can't wait
HAHA I'M A POET AND I DO KNOW IT 

omg 😭

summer was ridiculously excited for 8, but that sucked because she hated it. over the past few days, summer realized that she maybe had feelings for matt. which sucked, because though she and him weren't very close, summer and his brothers were. which meant she couldn't go to them to talk about it. she couldn't go to alahna because she had been friends with the triplets since kindergarten, and she couldn't leave alahna with no one to talk to about that. lily was out of the picture, on a week-long ski-trip in the mountains without service.

summer groaned into her pillow, looking at the time to see it was only 1, she was dying of boredom. like usual, she face timed nick as she does when she's bored.

"hey shawtyyyyy" he said into the phone, looking at the girl who was still in bed. summer wanted so bad to tell him about her and matt, but she knew she couldn't.

"bro I have this thing with a guy later, and he said it wasn't a date but it's dinner and he's picking me up. totally a date right?"  summer said, trying to avoid all the deets. nick had a face of surprise as if he knew something. summer didn't notice though, because she is too clueless.

"well, it depends. where you going?" he asked, and summer sighed.

"don't know. said "hed worry about it"."

"when?"

"8, tonight. IM FREAKING OUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR" she screamed, and nick continued with the face.

"holy shit!" he screamed, and summer laughed, not knowing what came next.

"you're going out with matt!" nick screamed, stopping summers laughter and confusing the hell out of her. she tried to play it off, to make it seem like she wasn't, because it's kinda a douche thing to do.

"Pfft, what?" she exclaimed, pretending like she wasn't panicking her balls off.

"don't lie!"

"Okay fine how do you know???"

"he's my brother sunn. he came in here earlier asking how to ask a girl out for dinner. mhm for dinner." nick stopped himself from telling matts secret, abiding by the bro code.

"oh, k. WHAT DO I WEAR NICK"

"come pick me up, ill help you get ready and whatever,"

only minutes later, Nick was looking through the clothes in his best friend's closet as she laid on her bed staring at her ceiling.

"nickkkk," she groaned, very confused as to what was going to happen. she didn't know if she liked matt like that, and this was also her first date after her ex. nick walked out of the closet, holding a shirt in his hand, looking at summer with an expression of "what?"