014

summercromwell

caption: sorry I was busy not giving a fuck 😍📷 nicolassturniolo

📷 nicolassturniolo

alahna111: sorry I was busy STARING AT YOU
^summercromwell: continue

nicolassturniolo: this was such a frustrating angle to get but omg does it look good
^summercromwell: Nicolas the photography god

christophersturniolo: I don't understand the hype about this girl she's not all that
^summerwromwell: yeah I feel the same about that one dude that's a triplet whose name starts with 'c' and ends with 'hristopher'

lilywallmacker: BRO I JUST WOKE UP AND WAS BLESSED BY THE SIGHT OF AN ANGEL
^summercromwell: AWEEE

matthewsturniolo: you look so pretty in this
^summercromwell: thx lover boy
^matthewsturniolo: np lover girl

username1:  so pretty

hater: back off of the triplets bro they're ours
^sturniolo.triplets: we are our own people thank you very much

username2: HAHA THE TRIPLETS RESPONSE TO THE HATER BAHGAHAG I BET IT WAS NICK
^nicolassturniolo: you'd be correct.

summer was simply vibing to taylor swift as she drove to school the day after the Halloween party, very thankful that she didn't drink last night because she wasn't dying of a hangover at the moment.

when summer walked into the school, the first thing she saw was her wingmen. Alahna, lily, and nick. they had all known about summers crush on matt, and they were determined to be the wingmen.

"Okay, tell us about what happened last night. alahna drove me so you don't need to worry about him overhearing." nick begged, the 4 now walking to their lockers, which were all next to each other by chance.

"promise not to spill?" summer asked, shoving her backpack into the red locker. the council of summers love life all nodded and she leaned her head against the locker, remembering the pleasant feelings from the events of last night.

"Basically, I was kinda freaking out and ran into a random room, that matt was in" she started, talking with her hands like she usually does when she's happy. but, before she could go on, lily interrupted.

"wait, freaking out like the way you stop being able to breathe and see?" lily asked worryingly, alahna and nick looking at her like they recognized her description. summer nodded, only leading to lily playing mother bear again.

"I thought you said that stopped happening? are they getting bad again?" lily asked and summer shrugged, to be fair that was the first time it had happened in a month.