IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

YALL. 

I've been looking over my plans for the plot, and I've been thinking about 3rd life and last life. I mean, both are amazing, but I don't want this to be over 100 parts.

So I thought about shortening both to like a chapter each, but that just doesn't do them justice. Someone also asked me if I thought everything was moving too fast, and I think thats true and I wanted to see what you guys think.

I want some fluff, but with 3 main parts I need many chapters to describe, I couldn't find anywhere to put it.

Long story short, I've decided not to write about 3rd life. Ive seen some fanfics don't include it, and it's not that I don't want to do it, it's that I don't want this story to drag as I try to be as chronologically accurate as possible.

Because in reality, I couldn't think of separate importance of third and last life, in my plot, they had the same significance. So I thought I'd take third life out altogether.

So ignore last chapter's part where the nervous guy says third life is ready and last life isn't, pretend he said "hECK YEA LAST LIFE HERE" and throws the paper at them.

Cool? Cool.

ALSO IVE FIGURED OUT SOME KINDA SCHEDULE-

tuesdays I should update oneshots and Thursdays I should update TFS, though I may not always be on time because I'm just irresponsible like that lol

THANKS FOR READING BYEEE